Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 94 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 93 94
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
some of the fringier folks in my denomination really honestly buy into the whole obama is the antiChrist spiel. part of me wants to politely suggest that they may be blowing things slightly out of proportion. but then I run into a gaggle of hardcore obamatards or walk by a bulletin board plastered with obama propaganda on the way to class and I figure hey, I may as well let the folks at church keep doing what they're doing.

That's OK, you do realize that you're pretty typical of the right wing and the gOP today. A bunch of lying weasely punks that try to deceive and mislead (and scare) to win what you can't win on ideas.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
typical of the right wing lying weasely punks deceive and mislead can't win on ideas.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
The Chicago Tribune endorsed Obama today. The Trib is a conservative leaning newspaper than endorsed McCain in the primaries. Obama is the 1st Democrat EVER endorsed by the Tribune for President in it's 161 year history.

Quote:
Tribune endorsement: Barack Obama for president

This endorsement makes some history for the Chicago Tribune. This is the first time the newspaper has endorsed the Democratic Party's nominee for president....

The Republican Party, the party of limited government, has lost its way. The government ran a $237 billion surplus in 2000, the year before Bush took office -- and recorded a $455 billion deficit in 2008. The Republicans lost control of the U.S. House and Senate in 2006 because, as we said at the time, they gave the nation rampant spending and Capitol Hill corruption. They abandoned their principles. They paid the price.

We might have counted on John McCain to correct his party's course. We like McCain. We endorsed him in the Republican primary in Illinois. In part because of his persuasion and resolve, the U.S. stands to win an unconditional victory in Iraq.

It is, though, hard to figure John McCain these days. He argued that President Bush's tax cuts were fiscally irresponsible, but he now supports them. He promises a balanced budget by the end of his first term, but his tax cut plan would add an estimated $4.2 trillion in debt over 10 years. He has responded to the economic crisis with an angry, populist message and a misguided, $300 billion proposal to buy up bad mortgages.

McCain failed in his most important executive decision. Give him credit for choosing a female running mate--but he passed up any number of supremely qualified Republican women who could have served. Having called Obama not ready to lead, McCain chose Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. His campaign has tried to stage-manage Palin's exposure to the public. But it's clear she is not prepared to step in at a moment's notice and serve as president. McCain put his campaign before his country....

Obama is deeply grounded in the best aspirations of this country, and we need to return to those aspirations. He has had the character and the will to achieve great things despite the obstacles that he faced as an unprivileged black man in the U.S.

He has risen with his honor, grace and civility intact. He has the intelligence to understand the grave economic and national security risks that face us, to listen to good advice and make careful decisions.

When Obama said at the 2004 Democratic Convention that we weren't a nation of red states and blue states, he spoke of union the way Abraham Lincoln did.

It may have seemed audacious for Obama to start his campaign in Springfield, invoking Lincoln. We think, given the opportunity to hold this nation's most powerful office, he will prove it wasn't so audacious after all. We are proud to add Barack Obama's name to Lincoln's in the list of people the Tribune has endorsed for president of the United States.

So a conservative leaning paper that has NEVER endorsed a Republican is for Obama? Good grief! BTW, wasn't one of the editors on this paper also "palling around with terrorists?" as the smear merchants on the right allege?
It's over! Put em in a body bag!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
MARK IT ZERO!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

I'm broke like a sphincter
few posts
I'm broke like a sphincter
few posts

“The House Republican brand is so bad right now that if it were a dog food, they’d take it off the shelf, also they would kill babies” said retiring Rep. Thomas M. Davis III (Va.)

"Do not associate my name with anything you do. You are extremists, and you've hurt the Republican Party much more than the Democrats have, perhaps even more than Fonzie surfing in boots." - Barry Goldwater

20 years, millions of scapegoats, and hundreds of denials later(but they sure looked cool)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
you racist piece of crap.....

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Powell Backs Obama: Former secretary of state puts support behind Democratic presidential candidate during 'Meet the Press' appearance.

Can't really say I'm surprised. Despite his republican party enrollment, Powell's always been a big believer in affirmative action.

He's also probably smart enough to see the writing on the wall and doesn't want to be subject to retaliation and censorship under the Obama regime.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
It's sad to see a once great man like Powell use race in his decision making process.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Powell's getting old. Maybe whomod will tell us that he's gone "senile," like McCain.

Or maybe he'll remind us that Powell "sold his soul" and "lost all credibility" when he "lied us into Iraq."

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
While Powell mentioned that a lot of the crazy shit that has become McCain's main theme in the last couple of weeks (Ayers, Ayers & more Ayers) helped him to decide to publicly endorse Obama, he wouldn't have done so if he hadn't thought Obama wasn't up to the job. For those not fighting in Iraq this endorsement probably doesn't mean so much but it might for many of the troops.

Fair play!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
While Powell mentioned that a lot of the crazy shit that has become McCain's main theme in the last couple of weeks (Ayers, Ayers & more Ayers) helped him to decide to publicly endorse Obama, he wouldn't have done so if he hadn't thought Obama wasn't black.

Indeed.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I was doing a google search for candidates Powell has endorsed in the past. I can't find any inexperienced, very liberal, white candidates he has endorsed?

I wish Adler was here he is a good googler.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
There's nothing in Powell's reasoning for endorsing The One that wouldn't have led him to endorse Kerry or Gore in the previous elections. Indeed, if anything, given that Gore and Kerry are both more experienced that our Messiah, Powell should have endorsed them, and not President-elect Obama.

Obviously, therefore, Gen. Powell has sensed the changing political winds and realized that, if he didn't want to be declared a traitor to his race under the coming "anti-Tom" laws, he had better get on board the Jubilee Train before it was too late.

I, for one, praise Comrade Powell for coming to this conclusion sooner, rather than later.

Praise the Light. Praise Allah.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081020/ap_on_el_pr/obama

Quote:
WASHINGTON – Colin Powell will have a role as a top presidential adviser in an Obama administration, the Democratic White House hopeful said Monday.

"He will have a role as one of my advisers," Barack Obama said on NBC's "Today" in an interview aired Monday, a day after Powell, a four-star general and President Bush's former secretary of state, endorsed him.

"Whether he wants to take a formal role, whether that's a good fit for him, is something we'd have to discuss," Obama said.

Well the endorsement is becoming a little clearer now, apparently there is a informal deal in place for an endorsement for a job.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
change we can believe in!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Powell is just being smart, that's all. Better to be in with the new administration than subject to a war crimes trial for lying to the UN.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
It seems all the bigots are falling in line to this talking point about Powell only endorsing Obama because he's black. Even though Powell clearly answered that question on Meet The Press yesterday in advance.

I've already heard Pat Buchanan and Rush Limbaugh utter that charge. And now the other bigots here at the RKMB'S

Sour grapes.

Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
Powell is just being smart, that's all. Better to be in with the new administration than subject to a war crimes trial for lying to the UN.

Now this can't be G-Man. Because if it was, then he just admitted that the Bush administration committed war crimes.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I have changed my ways, Komrade whomod. I do not wish to suffer the coming purge.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
This one hurts.

Lifelong conservative Republican Ken Adelman to vote for Obama, blasts McCain and Palin

Quote:
Why so, since my views align a lot more with McCain’s than with Obama’s? And since I truly dread the notion of a Democratic president, Democratic House, and hugely Democratic Senate?

Primarily for two reasons, those of temperament and of judgment.

When the economic crisis broke, I found John McCain bouncing all over the place. In those first few crisis days, he was impetuous, inconsistent, and imprudent; ending up just plain weird. Having worked with Ronald Reagan for seven years, and been with him in his critical three summits with Gorbachev, I’ve concluded that that’s no way a president can act under pressure.

Second is judgment. The most important decision John McCain made in his long campaign was deciding on a running mate.

That decision showed appalling lack of judgment. Not only is Sarah Palin not close to being acceptable in high office—I would not have hired her for even a mid-level post in the arms-control agency. But that selection contradicted McCain’s main two, and best two, themes for his campaign—Country First, and experience counts. Neither can he credibly claim, post-Palin pick.

Countdown to the gOp being comprised of nothing but the bigots and loonies, 15 days and counting...

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Its good to see the rest of the HIVE MIND!!!!!!! fall into place.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Yes, rex. Join us in the hive mind. It's so peaceful and warm in here.

Praise Allah. Praise Obama. Death to the capitalist lackey dogs!

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
This one hurts.

Lifelong conservative Republican Ken Adelman to vote for Obama, blasts McCain and Palin

Quote:
Why so, since my views align a lot more with McCain’s than with Obama’s? And since I truly dread the notion of a Democratic president, Democratic House, and hugely Democratic Senate?

Primarily for two reasons, those of temperament and of judgment.

When the economic crisis broke, I found John McCain bouncing all over the place. In those first few crisis days, he was impetuous, inconsistent, and imprudent; ending up just plain weird. Having worked with Ronald Reagan for seven years, and been with him in his critical three summits with Gorbachev, I’ve concluded that that’s no way a president can act under pressure.

Second is judgment. The most important decision John McCain made in his long campaign was deciding on a running mate.

That decision showed appalling lack of judgment. Not only is Sarah Palin not close to being acceptable in high office—I would not have hired her for even a mid-level post in the arms-control agency. But that selection contradicted McCain’s main two, and best two, themes for his campaign—Country First, and experience counts. Neither can he credibly claim, post-Palin pick.

Countdown to the gOp being comprised of nothing but the bigots and loonies, 15 days and counting...

Now this one is funny. It shows that 1) those attack ads are working with conservative leaning voters. They HATE Obama! BUT 2) that they don't care, they're still voting for him anyway! \:lol\:

Quote:
Voting for Obama anyway

I just got an astounding e-mail from a Republican consultant I know well. He's a guy who's always thought Obama had a "glass jaw," and was always among those agitating for hitting Obama harder.

Recently, he conducted a focus group in an upper-Midwestern state, showing them the kind of ad he thought would work: A no-holds-barred attack, cut for an independent group, which hasn't aired.

I'm just going to reprint his amazed e-mail about the focus group:

Quote:
Reagan Dems and Independents. Call them blue-collar plus. Slightly more Target than Walmart.

Yes, the spot worked. Yes, they believed the charges against Obama. Yes, they actually think he's too liberal, consorts with bad people and WON'T BE A GOOD PRESIDENT...but they STILL don't give a f***. They said right out, "He won't do anything better than McCain" but they're STILL voting for Obama.

The two most unreal moments of my professional life of watching focus groups:

54 year-old white male, voted Kerry '04, Bush '00, Dole '96, hunter, NASCAR fan...hard for Obama said: "I'm gonna hate him the minute I vote for him. He's gonna be a bad president. But I won't ever vote for another god-damn Republican. I want the government to take over all of Wall Street and bankers and the car companies and Wal-Mart run this county like we used to when Reagan was President."

The next was a woman, late 50s, Democrat but strongly pro-life. Loved B. and H. Clinton, loved Bush in 2000. "Well, I don't know much about this terrorist group Barack used to be in with that Weather guy but I'm sick of paying for health insurance at work and that's why I'm supporting Barack."

I felt like I was taking crazy pills. I sat on the other side of the glass and realized...this really is the Apocalypse. The Seventh Seal is broken and its time for eight years of pure, delicious crazy....

Good job there. Maybe you guys need to ramp it up to 4 minutes of hate rather than just 2.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Exactly. Why antagonize Obama at this late date by voting against him. Praise The ONE!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Quote:
"Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Biden said this Saturday, WTF?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I like Joe Biden, I really do. I think he's a decent man and he took on a lot in his younger days, raising two kids after his wife died while running for office as a single dad.

But, god love him, the guy loves to put his foot in his mouth. If he was a Republican, the press would wonder if he were senile or retarded.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Powell Looks for Forgiveness and a Hug from the Left by Endorsing Obama
By Tommy DeSeno
Attorney/Writer

Four out of five Secretaries of State surveyed recommend John McCain to those who will vote.

That’s right. Henry Kissenger, James Baker, Lawrence Eagleburger and Alexander Haig have all endorsed the Republican nominee. But like the one dentist out of five who recommends sugary gum, Colin Powell has endorsed Barack Obama.

That’s the only secretary of state endorsement the media wants to talk about, like it’s some “Republican on Republican crime.”

Powell has essentially endorsed the guy from the other team. But beware the effect of “that’s your own man saying so” in politics. Because which player is on what team isn’t always so clear.

Powell never fully committed to the Republican team, even while Republicans recognized his talents and made him National Security Adviser, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and secretary of state.

After the first Gulf War, when there was talk of Powell running for President, he was coy about which party he’d use to do it. His finger was in the political wind.

On liberal issues, Powell has been a fan of that weird civil right involving killing baby humans. He supports affirmative action, some gun control and won’t support a constitutional ban on burning the flag in protest of America here on her soil. He now complains Republicans are “too far right.” Where are we supposed to be, Colin?

So was Powell really a teammate of Republicans (despite having given McCain the maximum campaign donation allowed by law)?

I’ll admit though there are Republican positions Powell has supported…

Like the Iraq invasion. Since 2003 those on the left have painted Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz and anyone else at the top as more horrid than those who attacked us on 9/11.

If your motto is “Bush lied, people died,” surely you recognize the voice of Powell. He appeared at the UN to sell the invasion based on WMDs to the UN and the world.

So where now is the rage of the left, who even tried to have Rumsfeld indicted as a war criminal in several European countries? Will the left forgive and forget what they once saw as Powell’s crimes against humanity in exchange for a mere endorsement? Oh, that’s right, the left forgave Bill Ayers. Forgiving Powell should be a cinch.

What is really behind this endorsement is Powell looking for forgiveness and a hug from the left. This is what he said nearly a year ago about what he will look for in a candidate:

“A vision that reaches out to the rest of the world and starts to restore confidence in America. And starts to restore favorable ratings to America, frankly. We’ve lost a lot in recent years.”

If you agree (or care) that our standing in the world has been lessened by the Iraq invasion as Powell says, then it’s fair to say it’s Powell’s fault. Repair that and Powell gets to wake up tomorrow as a different person.

So the Obama endorsement is Powell’s personal mea culpa to the left for the Iraq invasion, without regard to whether Obama will be good or bad for America here at home.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Yeah, PJP, you guys run with Lawrence Eagleburger and Henry Kissinger! you do that! \:lol\:

It's amazing how frothing at the mouth and base racist a lot of people on the right have gotten over Powell fucking you guys. \:lol\: I thought you guys would vote for him for President! What happened to his stellar bona fides from you all? \:lol\:

Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
It won't be Powell because you already have on moderate with National Security/military credibility on the ticket, namely, McCain.

Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
I would love to have Colin Powell as President.

That sounds like you think he has what it takes to lead and make good descisions, eh? \:lol\:

Originally Posted By: PJP
I have long noticed Obama's black rage. It is more evident in his scum cunt wife Michelle but he has shown it too. I suspect if McCain kicks his ass tonight at the debate we will be seeing it more.

I know whomod likes to say it is a race thing and we are fearful of a black president but I can assure you if this was J C Watts running or Michael Steele or Colin Powell I and everyone else would not be saying these things.

Oh and just in case you didn't know this already whomod. Blacks hate hispanics.

1) It sounds like you think Colin Powell has good judgement and leadership qualities. Except of course if he picks a Democrat, eh?

and 2) the gOp is all about divide and conquer. Division is in your parties lifeblood. Figures you'd beleive that blacks and hispanics are at each others throats. Pretty much everyone black and hispanic I talk two recognize that this is just a ploy to divide us.

Originally Posted By: Pariah

I sincerely doubt that any of us would be this scared of Alan Keyes or Colin Powell making it into Presidency.

Feel the Powell Love-In!! I guess you're only scared if Powell picks a Democrat with his great judgement that 4 Administrations have relied upon. Then suddenly he's just another black man.

Also to give Jason a little lesson in the Presidency, the President chooses the advisers, cabinet. So if inexperinced Obama say picks Bill Ayers as secretary of Defense, he will be Biden's Sec if something happens to Barack. But if John McCain picks Colin Powell he would be Palin's sec of defense. Now the names are examples but the picks will be based on the judgments of the President not the VP.

Or Obamas! \:lol\:

I'm not a Romney fan. I rather see a moderate conservative than a hard line conservative. He is going to get my vote no matter what but I just hope it isn't Romney. I'd love to see Powell.

And you saw Powell! \:lol\: Endorse obama and give a blistering critique of todays Republican Party and the McCain campaign! Hows them apples?He sounded almost um.. what's the word? ... "whomodian"! \:lol\: \:lol\:

This would all have been over by now had they listened to people like Powell and McCain.

yeah you stupid fuck. Why aern't you listening to Powell??

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
If it were Colin Powell or J.C. Watts, I'd be cheering a black candidate, qwho is aligned with the rest of America, not harboring clear resentment for it.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

the only ones not aligned with America, it is now painfully apparent are you fringe loony right wingers that make up almost 100% of todays gOP.

I have a problem with THAT African American being elected.

I would gladly welcome Colin Powell, J.C. Watts or some other highly qualified black/African American nominee who doesn't have the evasive voting record and double-talk of Obama, have the 20-year history with Rev. Wright that Obama has, doesn't have the closeted muslim past and liberal-rooted anti-Americanism that Obama has, doesn't have the weakness and naivete in foreign diplomacy that Obama has.

But of course, any logical argument against Obama's candidacy is, of course, "racism", right?

But of course the 1st place the radical right mouthpieces went after the Powell endorsment was towards race. You don't have a problem with Powell because he's not a racist? But isn't that what the right is now accusing him of, despite his detailed reasoning given?

The only thing is, as I've said many times, Colin Powell was selected by a majority of Americans as the candidate they would have chosen over anyone else in 1992, 1996, and 2000. And there are any number of other highly successful black politicians. The notion that the American public would allow these other black office-holders to rise as far as they have, and then deny the presidency to a guy based on skin-color, is just wild conspiracy.

It's a clever spin by Obama to appeal to black racists, who want to perpetuate race politics, perpetual victimhood, and racial quotas forever. And these liberal policies are, in truth, the most condescending racism of all, despite cloaking this mindset in handouts given under the name of "social justice".

Vindictive prejudicial stereotyping of whites for objectively criticizing Obama.
Slapping false racist labels on non-supporters, to hide the Obama campaign's own racism and blaxploitation. It is truly Whomodian.

[quote=Wonder Boy]

Regarding Powell "praising" Obama, he praised Obama's tactics in a particular instance, not Obama's overall candidacy. Pat Buchanan (in your Olbermann Youtube clips, and pretty much weekly on other programs) has praised aspects of Obama as well, I wouldn't call that an endorsement either. It's just political commentary on aspects of the candidates.

Powell in the same above clip also praised Hillary and McCain, and the wide range of diametrically opposed political beliefs expressed in this election, in what Powell praised as the astonishingly peaceful election process we have, when opinions are so divergent, as compared to the volatile process in other nations.
Most of all, Powell praised our uniquely open election process in which all three candidates were a part of, rather than praising or "endorsing" Obama or anyone else.

Like virtually everything else you link here, you spun that clip as something it was not.

Um.. FAIL! How am I spinning Powell not endorsing Obama now? Well to be fair, Wonder Boy has suggested that Powell is a traitor, in the past.

You insinuate some racist mindset for my resistance of Obama, while ignoring that I many times have praised widespread support of Colin Powell as a potential candidate, and have often quoted polls that show Powell would have nationally beaten any other candidate in 1992, 1996 and 2000, if he had chosen to run for president. Powell is a black man who is highly qualified and experienced for the job of President.

It's not about race, as you slanderously attempt to make it at every turn. It's about whether the candidate in question is a pandering liberal who will give amnesty to illegals (because they're reliable Democrat voters) and in other ways will raise taxes and expand the welfare state, in the testing of their pet liberal theories.
At the expense of U.S. sovereignty and taxpaying citizens.

Well again, the only people now trying to make it abut race are Limbaugh, George Will, PJP, and a great many other right wingers out there. They can't fathom the idea that perhaps Powell meant what he said in his interview on Sunday as to why he endorsed Obama.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Powell I think would make a good President, as I said before I would rather have a guy out for personal gain(Powell), than a closet Muslim with terrorist ties(Obama). Just because Powell endorsed Obama based on race and a cozy appointment doesn't make him the devil, it just makes him a little less above it all.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Feel the Powell Love-In!! I guess you're only scared if Powell picks a Democrat with his great judgement that 4 Administrations have relied upon. Then suddenly he's just another black man.

Do you honestly believe that Colin Powell, as president, would enact the same policies as Obama?

Powell has lost a lot of my respect for shilling to the DEMs, but that doesn't mean his views all of a sudden terrify me like Obama's do.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I understand he felt pressure from the African American community, and according to Obama they have some sort of understanding that he will get an appointment for his endorsement. That's old school politics which is much better than palling around with terrorists.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I would still vote for Colin Powell as President but he is not running.

I would also vote for Bill Richardson for President and he is a Dem.

You are so fucking dense whomod. Plus the article I posted was not necessarily mean towards Powell. it just tried to offer some insight on why he did what he did. he never was a die hard Republican..... incidentally his son is supporting McCain.

Powell is a great guy and I like him. i don't see you saying that about Joe Lieberman.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
whomod is still grappling with the idea that you can support a politician without blindly agreeing with everything that politician says/does.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I would be surprised if Whomod agrees with everything that Obama does, much like many conservatives on this board do with McCain. Where's the criticism that was displayed before McCain won the primary? It got replaced with criticism aimed at Obama.

Fair play!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
What?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
What?

Essentially your behaving like Whomod except you support McCain instead of Obama.

Fair play!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I disagree with that. I still don't feel well and just don't feel like arguing with you. You are a nice person but very wrong about Obama. I'll leave it at that. Maybe the week after the election we can pick this up again.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Mem is showing the typical fan boy mentality. Anything he agrees with is "fair play" but say something he doesn't agree with and he calls you a liar and sticks his head in the sand.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Mem is showing the typical fan boy mentality. Anything he agrees with is "fair play" but say something he doesn't agree with and he calls you a liar and sticks his head in the sand.

I wasn't calling anyone a liar Rex. I was just pointing out that both sides are in campaign mode.

Fair play!
Page 82 of 94 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 93 94

Link Copied to Clipboard