i failed to specify that you didn't have to answer questions from alts \:\(

very well then. allan1 hadn't gotten the chance to post that often. i believe he told you already in another thread where you were upset.

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
that was rex's question. are you ok?

I was just showing that I didn't dodge a question. To answer your question specifically let's put it this way, I would rather be trapped on an elevator with someone who might preach angry rhetoric every couple of years than a felon who might assasinate me. How about you?

mem, with the various topics being brought up re: obama's "sketchy" past (quotations on an as-needed basis), without getting into the specifics of who did what, and at what level, etc. wouldn't you prefer barrack just say "hey, listen, it was a few years ago. it was a lapse in judgement. i've since seen the error of my ways, and will continue trying to repair any damage caused"?

maybe he thinks he's done wrong, maybe he doesn't. but, clearly, large groups of people do. and, i think often, with some valid reasonings. as a political motive for him, or even as a "peace of mind" reasoning for you and other supporters, wouldn't that be a smarter path for his campaign to take?

giant picture