Originally Posted By: PJP
I honestly disagree. I think you are like many people that have gotten caught up in Barack's charisma.

Because I disagree that McCain would be better?

Quote:
But you always vote liberal so that is your right. I don't mind that you are voting for Barack or are Liberal.....just don't pretend to be something you are not.

Now you're just making up things. When and where did I ever say I voted liberal? If you can see no shade of grey, and everyone must fall in line between the two parties, then I'm not the one that's single-minded here.

Quote:
It's why I laugh at whomod who is so far left but try to talk to MEM who can be rational at times. You are like MEM. And I am like G-man I may think I am moderate but when the time comes to vote every year I just don't see myself ever voting for a dem....I don't think you can be rational and do so.

You believe being "rational" is voting for John McCain. Thus, the entire argument is null and void, my friend. Being rational doesn't automatically mean you cater to one party, or one side. There are plenty of things I don't like about Obama, or the Democratic party. But, this forum is at no loss for pro-Conservative/anti-Liberal posters. I don't sway to one side easily, is all...