Originally Posted By: THE Bastard
Hmmmm....seems as if there may still be a few white folks that have a problem with the idea of a black president...or maybe just the existence of black people period.

There's a lot of people in the world who think a lot of things.

Quote:
I know that many of you think that all black people exaggerate racism in this country

Yep.

Quote:
and now that Obama has been elected we should all just shut up

Yep

Quote:
because there's obviously no division between the races at all.

Obviously not since Obama seeks to increase that division.

Quote:
I truly believe that there's at least one of you that posts here regulary that would openly and loudly celebrate Obama's assasination.

Is that supposed to make us gasp in outrage?

Quote:
In fact, I think that person would happily and quickly volunteer to pull the trigger himself and be celebrated a hero by his so-called moderate peers.

I should really rush to the defense of the several people in particular you're referring to in this forum, but really the only person who'd give a damn is the angry irrational black guy and his protege (Jason).

Quote:
If anyone here can read the above article and deny or rationalize away the existence of a pathological and irrational hatred among some whites against ALL blacks, then the person that I am talking about is you.

A racist black person (no, not you) was just elected president. Get over yourself.

Last edited by Pariah; 2008-11-16 9:21 AM.