Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
 Quote:
I think the concept of us sending soldiers to put a boot up your ass for fucking or even thinking about fucking with the USA is a bit more frightening for terrorists than simply dieing in a possible atomic blast.

Again your not reading my posts, terrorists aren't frightened of anything. If you think the guys who flew those planes are scared of a butt kicking your as naive as Snarf. I am talking about removing material support for them. Terrorist without safe havens or money aren't anymore dangerous than a racist redneck, he can spout hated all day but he doesn't have the means to carry it out.

Do you really think that Osama Bin Laden would be willing to strap a bomb onto himself to kill a bunch of US soldiers? I think he'd rather brainwash others into doing it than himself, just like all the other Al-Quaida leaders. And since we've been picking them off one by one, they haven't had a chance to come up for air to implement another attack on us.

We must be having two different conversations. Where are you getting I think Bin Laden would strap on a bomb? I've always maintained he is a coward who uses other people, what does that got to do with having States cut off support for Al Qaida?

My point is that a terrorist isn't just the guy on the plane or in the subway. As for your question about funding terrorist, see my post about yours.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."