Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
You honestly thought he was a future doctor?
I have to say that right from the moment they met, I knew he was a fake of some sort!
I thought the writing on this episode showed that up straight away.
There was very little said or done that would indicate he was genuine, in my opinion!

Everything they did with the guy clued me in to him not being the Doctor, though the Confidential had Davies trying to say that the reveal was supposed to be a big surprise to the fans. The second they introduced the infostamps, I knew how it was all going to play out. I liked the idea of the Cyber-King. I liked that it wasn't too over the top and didn't uses Davies's trademark the Doctor=God ending. But I do get tired of Davies banishing a foe only to have them 'fall through a hole in time and space' just to bring them back. He's doing to the Cybermen what he's done to the Daleks. I had no real problem with the alternate dimension Cybermen, but now it's time to bring back the proper metal men from Mondos. All in all, it was a decent regular episode of Who. It was nowhere near as good as a special should be.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."