"Yeah, I'm the one who had a hissy :106: Are you fucking blind? I said nothing "sexist". It's not sexist to scrutinize women you fucking idiots. Syd is a selfish and manipulative bitch who uses her sex to get her away and use men and she rationalizes this by putting her gender on a pedestal and demonizing ours. It's only a matter of time till she starts banging the pool boy. And guess what? You're falling for her act because you've gotten your mind into this position where I must be the one at fault cause I get into a lot of arguments and because Syd is charming. What am I suppose to say when you continue to misrepresent me, Grendel? This isn't subjective. Syd CLEARLY through a hissy fit. Clearly. But you simply refuse to say that for a funny line or whatever bullshit you're thinking.

I came back cause I didn't want to pull a JT and run away with my head up my ass but these last few weeks not coming here my life has been .2% less stressful not having to deal with this kind of idiocy. But at least I've givin this place more chances than JT ever did. The internet sucks anyway. It has a way of bringing out the worst in everyone, including myself.

On a final note I'm ACTUALLY gonna say something sexist...

FUCK YOU, DICKS."

classic wankie...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard