Originally Posted By: Pariah
I really do not get how people can rationalize their enjoyment of scrubs. It's basically the same sarcastic schtick with every episode. First few episodes were cute, but then it got really fucking annoying.

House doesn't obligate itself to any particular kind of decor and whatever emotion it has is applied with a light touch that has more to do with visual nuances as opposed to exaggerated dialogues, but it doesn't completely shy away from dialectics.

Sorry guys. I can't concur.

House isn't the same cynical bullshit every week?

"Hey, I'm House. I'm going to call people names and make fun of their intelligence. I'm gonna make racist, stereotype jokes to the black guy and sexist comments to the women while coming up with the wrong diagnosis four times in a row, but on the fifth try I'll be right just in time to save the patient's life. By the way, I hate everyone."

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."