http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/...il-Q1-2010.html

Quote:
Splinter Cell Conviction Delayed Until Q1 2010

Splinter Cell Conviction Delayed Until Q1 2010
Written Monday, July 27, 2009 by Dan Webb

In Ubisoft's first quarter 2009 sales report, the French publisher dealt another crippling blow as the fall period loses another game to 2010 ... this time, Splinter Cell Conviction.

Splinter Cell Conviction will now see the light of day in Q1 2010, January to March, as Ubisoft stated, "we are disappointed that we have to postpone the release of several major games but we consider that this choice is the best one in the long-term interests of Ubisoft."

In other delay news, somewhat expected as well, I Am Alive and the new Ghost Recon are also being pushed back into Ubisoft's next financial year; from April 2010 onwards. Wii fans will also have to wait until Q1 2010 for Red Steel 2 as well.

Oh well, at least we still have a least a handful of great games coming this year. It's no 2008 though, which is a good thing in some respects. But not when you look at how many amazing games are set to land in 2010 ... Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell, Bad Company 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Halo Reach, Bioshock 2, Red Dead Redemption, Dante's Inferno, Max Payne 3, Mafia II, Dead Rising 2, Bayonetta, Crackdown 2 ... ouch, now that's an expensive year!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]