Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
 Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus
Argue, argue, argue. Don't either of you have any other speed?

Listen, I'm not going to go into a lecture a five-year-old would have already figured out. If I have to sit here and explain the difference in personality between DC Comic's SUPERMAN and Marvel Comic's CAPTAIN AMERICA, then you have no business being in this kind of conversation in the first place.

John Barrowman would not work for Captain America. He's too effeminate. He's not that deep of an actor. And, he's about as American as Cunty McPoofsterman, here. That's obvious, and it's waste of my time and finger energy in having to type that out.

Superman is an alien. He's a bit more "gentle" than Captain America (i.e. omnisexual Snarf feelings), and Barrowman naturally conveys that attribute in what little acting I've seen of him. Just so happens he has Superman's look, as well.

Anytime I even think about casting Captain America, I'll always lean more towards the realistic, soldier aspect of the Ultimate version, as I'm pretty certain that's the type of Cap they'll be bringing to the Big Screen (I hear it's a doozy). Bringing just another spandex character to the mix would be a waste of translation.

Now, piss-off you fucking marys, and stop trolling for an argument that's beneath both of us...

Wow, someones a little pissy.
Your argument is bullshit and you know it.
Firstly, you have no fucking idea of what Barrowman is capable of an actor because you only know him for one fucking part.
As for him not being American.
He is as American as the rest of you in that fucking country.
He may have been born in Scotland, but has spent most of his life living in America, and since when does it matter what nationality an actor is?
Didnt realise Batman was Welsh or Xavier was Scottish etc.
And before you give me a speech about "He is called Captain AMERICA!" I'll explain to you "its called ACTING!"

Not trolling for an argument, just trying to point out the fucking pissy idiocy of your points, and that no matter what you think, you opinion is not the be all and fucking end all of a conversation, you stupid fucking retard!

Superman and Captain America ARE essentially the same "Mom and dad, Apple pie Americana" character, just with different powers and back story.

Now fuck off!

LMFAO!!! \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

That was gold, you cunt. I hate you.