Looking at the list. BSAMS listening to Howard Jones... No One is to Blame... I really liked that song in the early 90s. Have his greatest hits. Right now I am listening to Winamp which is going through my list of downloads... skipped up to the Rondelle's Then He Kissed Me... Had a dream earlier today that I was playing the opening guitar bit. then I dreamt I was playing the song as a guitar solo with friends backing up on acustics instruments. So, I had to listen to remember what it sounded like. Guess I forgot the orchestrated bits. Remembered it from Goodfellas, where Scorsese used it with his traditional tracking sequence through the restaurant. Very nice and romantic. How you want to treat a woman, sans being a gangster. Brian Wilson did a version from the guy's perspective "And then I kissed her"

Now, it went through the Strider tracks. Good soundtrack on Genesis. Parttime Lover, another good song. Terrence Trent Darby's Sign Your Name Across My Heart. Miss Napster. Good way to download the songs I would not buy albums for.