Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
If they are gonna sneak attack you, they have lightning bolts over their fucking heads,

They don't show up for me....Is it because I have it set to hard?

Quote:
Lets break this down cause you seem to be an idiot.
You can jump from one ledge to another, using run or glide for slightly further ones, how comes you havent spotted this?

When you are hanging from a wall, why do you need to peak when you can rotate the camera and do ledge attacks to pull people over the edge using triangle.
Plus, factor on the detective mode, and you can fucking see through walls and through ledges.

Once again, something you appear to have no spotted is that Batman does run up a wall to reach ledges etc, but only if its something a human could reach.
He isnt Spiderman or Bouncing Boy for fucksake, so he isnt gonna be able to reach ledges higher than is the capability of a normal human, cause he isnt superpowered.

The glide function works perfectly as well.
No fucking glider works from the moment its on the ledge as it has to drop slightly first so that it can catch the air, and start operating properly.
His cape is a glider, not fucking wings, so no way should it start operating until it has dropped slightly first. And whats with the double tapping? Just walk off a ledge and hold the button.

How would he use a grapple mid glde when he is using both arms to operate the glider function of the cape?
As soon as he lets go of one section of the cape to use the grapple, he would plummet....its called physics.

I would simply like the option to jump from one ledge to another while hanging when it would be most appropriate. There are a couple of spots where that would have been convenient.

Sometimes you're hanging behind a wall with a snip on the other side, which is the situation I faced. I wanted to peak over to throw a batarang or use the claw while hanging because it would have been slightly more convenient.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Prince of Persia where the grip is just out of his reach so he has to do a gymnastic run up the wall to grab it before he loses momentum--just because I don't want to use the grapple for every single thing. There were a couple situations like that.

Yes, I know it would be slightly non-sensical to have it catch air pre-jump, but the problem here is that you don't catch air as soon as you jump off. There's a frustrating lag that I've had to overcome with a double tap.

I know he'd begin to plummet, that's what the grapple is for!

Quote:
Absolutely nothing wrong with the writing.

No no. There is. You're just a fuckwit.

Quote:
And with Oracle...thats the whole fucking point of her character.
Since when are Alfred and Dick able to do all the computer shit she can?

Barbara is a cunt who's presence is only motivated by tokenism. I'm suddenly reminded of how everyone whined about she didn't make an appearance in Year One, so Dini figures he has to force her into Batman's continuum to act as an innocuous protagonist female voice. All she's done is look up a bunch of shit about criminals and officials and make easter egg references to the movies by mentioning Lucious being a gadgeteer rather than an executive at Wayne inudstries (either Alfred or Dick could have done that kind of work from Batman's computer, and the fact that they have more exposure than she does as extensions of Batman would have made them more appropriate mentions than she was). And, oh yeah, she has a couple of emotional conversations with "Bruce." Like the game really needed that.

Stop fellating the bitch and acknowledge that she was a stupid inclusion.

Quote:
Batman has always been big built, and in fact should be bigger built than Superman as he has to work out all the time.
Christ, from all the comics I have read over the years, Batman and Superman have always had the same build anyway, so I dont get what your issue is here.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Kelley Jones musculature since he always draws him with a more lean shape that always seems to float around people. From the back, he looked decent, but when he's less obscured, his body builder look just starts reminding me of Superman. I though they'd have the sense of decorum to move away from that kind of superhero-clone tendency.

BTW: How do you destroy the destructible walls where you can't find a spot to put the gel from. I'm trying to reach one in the medical foyer and another in the X-Ray room, and I can't reach them.