Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
If they are gonna sneak attack you, they have lightning bolts over their fucking heads,

They don't show up for me....Is it because I have it set to hard?

Yes.
I played through on normal first time, and they are there.
When you start playing it on hard, it says that the warnings are removed after you click on accept.
I am currently on the final mission on hard level, so it still doesnt make it that difficult not having the warning.

Quote:

BTW: How do you destroy the destructible walls where you can't find a spot to put the gel from. I'm trying to reach one in the medical foyer and another in the X-Ray room, and I can't reach them.

You have to wait til later in the game when you get an upgraded version of the grappel gun in the batcave.
The intital one only fires a single cable, which enables you to pull down grates etc, but the upgraded version fires three cables enabling you to pull down the weak walls and ceilings.

Some of the stuff in the game can only be reached once you have all the correct equipment such as the triple grapple and the thing where you can fire a line to get over large chasms etc.

Also, once Ivy pops up, there will be places that are no longer reachable until she is defeated.

Just for the record though, if you want to collect all the riddler clues etc, once the game is finished, you can free roam to collect them all (in fact, you have no choice in the penitentiary.)