Not impressed so far. I found Planet of the Dead and Waters of Mars to be very disappointing for 'Specials' as they were only glorified episodes. As I've said, Tennent should have stepped aside as soon as he started wanting to do more than just be the Doctor. Doctor Who is one of those things were the role is bigger than the actor in it and shouldn't be put off because the actor wants to do theater. I gave Waters of Mars a pass because I thought that the consequences of it would be dealt with here. Maybe it will in the final episode, and I'm hoping that it will. If not, it's such a fucking waste. The Doctor fucking with time should be the thing that brought the Master back or a bigger menace (maybe this will be the Timelords as it seems as they may put them back into a nemesis role for the Doctor.). Dalton, though, was awesome as always. I thought he was a good Bond, but that his Bond movies were just shit. It's fucking awesome to see him land in Who and steal the fucking show with just a voiceover and a few closeups. I'm tired of RTD wanking all over Who and can't wait for him to get his fat ass out the door.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."