What a turd! It was every RTD hack cliche thrown into one story. Just terrible. He turned the Timelords' technological advancements and turned them into magic mumbo jumbo with a soothsayer to boot. Seems to remind me a lot of the last series finale too with the Daleks. Just shit. No consequences for the Doctor playing god in The Waters of Mars. His sad little goodbyes were too much. I'm not going to bitch about why he died as it reminded me a lot of Davison's departure, but did it have to take so fucking long? RTD should have left after the first series or at least just sat back and produced without fucking shit up too much with his sentimental Doctor bullshit. Here's hoping for a glorious new era for Who.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."