Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
What's incriminating about that picture? Could it be that Wondy isn't allowed near young children,

Slander. You assume with absolutely no evidence that I have restrictions on me regarding children. I absolutely beyond no doubt do not.
How about you, Mxy?

Originally Posted By: Mxy
so (as a self-hating closet case)

I'm not a "self-hating closet case". Again you slander, without a shred of evidence.

...he's come to think of any interaction between adults and kids as something filthy?

Again, a slander, without a shred of basis for the slander.

As an aside, are you aware that there are adults who spend most of their days around kids? You know, like teachers, parents... relatives? Please try not to become aroused.

Speak for yourself, regarding the possibility of being aroused by children.
Although I have dated some hot sexy teachers in my day.
Rex, unlike most child-attending adults, is a person with other clearly documented psychological pathologies, and in this context, the thought of him spending enormous amounts of time with children is disturbing indeed.

Also, when you say "others" you mean "G-man and nobody else". It's been established that G specializes in low blows (if you know what I mean).

While G-man made the best case for Rex having serious pathologies, others have chimed in across multiple topics about Rex's pedophile and potential serial-killer checklist of tendencies.
Whereas you, BSAMS, and Rex are just trolling on me for kicks, without the slightest basis for the accusation.
Pariah said at the beginning of this topic that the girl I posted is "pretty damn mature" for an alleged little kid. You can't even show that any of these girls I've posted are under-age.
Because they're not.
You make the accusation just to slander and harass me. There's clearly no basis for the charge.