Originally Posted By: rex
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You guys are so brave as part of a wolf pack, attacking me.

The truth is, when I've given any of you the same treatment and played it out, you back off. Because you don't like it when you're on the receiving end of the fag, child molester, etc., labels.
And none of you would have taken it unbroken as long as I have. And you never will.

Across now 8 pages of this topic, what exactly have I done to warrant this relentless attack ? (and longer than that, rex has been trolling virtually everything I post for 2 years).

The truth is, whenever these attacks are reversed, any of you pussy cowards can't take it. I've watched you do the same to Snarf and MEM for a while now, and now they're posting less, so you're harassing me now.

I can take whatever you can dish out, and I see this for exactly what it is.

It's pretty stupid on your part, because all I did was post some nice videos of some hot looking contortionists. The youngest of which identified herself as 19.

If there's any logic to your fixation on me, feel free to explain it. I don't get it, but I can take this pansy shit of yours all day long. It really is just silliness. In rex's case it's annoying, because it (again) is every single day I post here, for at least the last 2 years. But I'm still here regardless, so I guess... I WIN !!

beardguy returns?

Beardguy left because he didn't want to deal with your bullshit.

I'm here to stay.
And I'm thoroughly convinced that your obsession with harassing me is some kind of attempt to boost your own wounded ego by tearing someone else down.

The pathetic state of your life is well documented here, over many years.