meh, i think all the matches were good.

sheamus / hhh was better than expected. sure, hhh wins, but hopefully sheamus gets a bump from the mere mention. he held his own and remains a powerful heel.

rey/punk ended well, and even with the loss, i think punk continues to get over big.

the divas match was... a divas match. actually, for what it was, i thought it was pretty decent, everyone pulling off a finisher, some eddie moments, etc. garbage, of course, but better than it could have been.

batista / cena was great. for an older bigger guy, i think batista can move pretty damn well. i can't believe how many people hate cena with that intensity still. i loved the ending where he just piles on to a group of "i hate cena" shirt wearing guys, who were stunned into smiling.

taker / hbk was better than last year's (which i think was overhyped) and as great as you could hope for, i think.

the vince / bret stuff was dreadful. the fact that it lasted so long, and the whole family turn... thing... made the segment way, way, way worse than expected.

giant picture