Eccleston, I think, benefited from not being a Who fan and immersed in all the history. He really was the kind of guy that the reboot needed to start a fresh, new era. Tennant was good. I think, like Ray, that the RTD scripts just got bad. Even Tom Baker couldn't save every bad Who script he had to trudge through. Smith isn't like Tennant, no matter what the ginger poofter says. He has some 'Doctoresque' traits that run through many Doctors, but he's not really copying anyone, especially not Tennant. Also, has no one caught the crazy serendipity of the Doctor being played by a guy named Smith?

As for the two headed angels, or lack thereof, I'm kinda thinking it was on purpose. The audience hears the Doctor's line about two heads but can clearly see the statues only have one. Could it be Moffat wanted the audience to realize it before the Doctor and the red shirts? I see it much the same way as some slasher movies let you know where the killer is before the victim as it builds the tension as the victim draws closer to his/her doom. "Don't go in the basement! He's got an axe!"

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."