It took him a while to get over the shitty effects, but I told him that they show up worse than other sci-fi like Trek because it was mostly video and not processed film. I also had to keep reminding him that no matter how much I love the classic Who, it was a kids show, which surprised him after watching Pyramids. It was Hartnell being the grumpy old man that got him interested as he didn't expect that (friends in college that were Who fans mostly ran on and on about Baker and Davidson).

Also, a lot of people say that the Douglas Adams era was the height of Tom's Who. Bullshit! Hinchcliffe/Holmes was the best of the best for Baker. Pyramids, Talons, Deadly Assassin, Robots of Death. Those are my favorites.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."