Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
The Queen did in Tooth and Claw.

She called Rose Tyler a naked child or something like that.

Yet last night, nobody even batted an eyelid at A girl running round with a skirt so short that might as well have been a belt as far as they were concerned.

You're really going to complain about that after nearly fifty years of Who? Having people wonder about the Doctor and his companions' clothes every episode would get as old and boring as RTD's Daleks falling through a 'hole in time' schitck or 'companions have families on Earth that worry about them' bit. It's not something that needs to be revisited every episode.

Considering most of the current run of Who since its return has been set in the modern day, I'd hardly call it 'every episode'.

You're still bitching about something that's pretty much a given for Who. Did you ever bitch during Tom's run about all the alien races that speak English with a British accent? Or about them questioning the Doctor and his companions' clothes (I would think that most of the guys would say something about Leela's, though not complaining)? As I've said, it's one of those things that most uncunty fans have come to accept and suspend disbelief just as they have with the other basic concepts of the show (time travel/TARDIS/etc.).

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."