Originally Posted By: ROY BATTY
Watched Terminus!

Not as bad as everyone says it is!

Again, I haven't seen this since it was first shown!

All I remember about it, is Nyssa wearing a very flimsy top, showing a lot of cleavage & shape of her lovely little tits and taking her skirt off - there was a lot of dodgy camera shots - down her blouse and up her skirt!

And I remember the Garm.

It was padded to fuckery, with Tegan and Turlogh stuck in a narrow passage under the floor for most of the Story!

Nyssa wandering around skirtless, showing as much cleavage as her small titties permit!

Pete was as charming as ever - I do see Matt Smith immitating him at times, that I would never have noticed had I not started watching these old stories again.

Not classic Who but I have seen a lot worse!

Yeah, Terminus is when Nyssa becomes "a woman". And then leaves the show at the end. And did you notice the little peck she gave The Doctor? I imagine she tried to lose her virginity to Adric, but he was too busy shining his badge for homosexual excellence. She wanted to show the Doc how to use that celery, what's up!

As for the figures, I only want the "primary" companions for each Doc. Tegan is more Davison, to me, than Adric or Nyssa. The latter two came during Tombo's run, so Tegan is the first 5th Doctor's companion to me...