we drank at green rock for abotu 2 hours, boucning along to the "halloween" music (which mysteriously sounded no different than the music played every other night at a bar), eatin, munchin, whatever. the girls were talkin about all the funny costumes they were checkin out, and i was doing my best to pretend i was also part of that conversation, and not stalkerishly checking out every slutty girl that walked by in her near-nothingness.

at the very least, almost everyone in the place was dressed up and having a good time. wednesday be damned. there were girls everywhere, and i loved all of them. but alexis and nikki were lookin so friggin sweet themselves, they kept me dizzy flipping my head around all night. this battle for sexual beauty and beer all around me was a far, far cry from how i would have been spending my night any other wednesday, working until the sun rose for thursday.

unfortunately, there were no friendly waitresses at the bar for halloween, so once the beer started to raise in price, which it did around 9 because they didn't consider this a "regular" drinking night for the application of extended happy hour, we made our move across the street to hobsons to check out their crowd. no line at the door, but plenty crowded inside with mostly the same kinda scene.

there were $2 drafts and bottles there, which was better than the post-discount price at green rock, so we were happy with it. the girls even liked the music better, so they started to get into the night a little more and dance around a bit, which was so awesome to watch. i just had my camera and my beer, so i did my best to record all of the happiness to look back upon on some future night (the next night) when i was stuck back inside.

after another 2 hours of drinking and hanging out at this place, the girls wanted to put at end to the night, knowing they had to be up early the next morning for all that teaching fun. i of course offered my apartment for them to crash at, because it was already nearing midnight. i figure dthey could come back and change and maybe we'd order some food or play wii til we all passed out, which is pretty much how it played out. and, of course, i had to part with my cape.

by the time i woke up the next day at around 10, they were already at work for a few hours. i slimed my way down to the computer, and got right back to the fun of the daily grind, doing my best not to acknowledge the fact that it was november already.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]