Originally Posted By: ROY BATTY
What are the other Eccleston molds?

The first one was the very first nuWho figure that came out, along with Rose and a Slitheen. Then, there was the second mold which started out as a Comi-Con Exclusive in 2006, but then later released as a single in 2008. This new one gets a little closer to actually looking like him. ;\)

Quote:
Nice to have a new Tombo head mold!

Yeah, it's the face from the opening credits. Always spooked me as a kid!

Quote:
The Fifth and sixth Doctors did look different but I couldn't put my finger on it! If they went as far as to make 6 fatter, then they didn't they change his hair also? To the Shirley Temple 'do!

I honestly didn't think to notice. Of course, I could do without that fucked-up hairdo of his from that season. That was the show hitting rock-bottom for me. Poor old Colin.

Quote:
Very happy that you guys in the US have to pay more for this than we do over here! It's always the other way round!

\:lol\: Damn you! Yeah, when they finally got a legit carrier over here that had them in stock, prices started to climb. I'm sure I could get it for around $75 somewhere. But, I have a dedicated store in California (link: DW Merchandise) that has never failed me. I cannot bring myself to try somewhere else. The only time I did that was when Unearthly Hartnell was coming out, and I pre-ordered him from a site that had him listed first. Then, about a month before he came out, I decided I wanted a second one of the same figure, so I also pre-ordered from my normal site (which had listed him the following weekend). Come release date, my normal carrier shipped the figure right to me. The one I tried beforehand? I emailed them my confirmation order email. They, in turn, just sent me a refund saying they had "lost my order". I immediately erased that bookmark.