Haven't seen the Old Greg episode. I might just need to see if they have them streaming on Netflix and give them another shot. I do like a lot of what is coming out of this generation of British comedians though. Look Around You is pretty funny. I think the utterly dry presentation of it only helps to elevate the humor. Gareth Marengehi's Dark Place was funny as hell also. The Mitchell and Webb stuff is fucking brilliant.

What I like about the IT Crowd is that it builds on jokes and just keeps topping itself as the show goes on. Also, a lot of the humor is just about regular social stuff that isn't British specific. Like Jen having to smoke outside, the dinner party, or Roy acting like a bastard to get a date.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."