Yeah, you nailed it.

Quote:
Imagine relocating Sarah Palin's brain into the body of Rosie O'Donnel. Do you honestly think that anyone would pay her any mind. Of course not! She is a sex object, not an astute thinker. Let us call a spade a spade. She should pose for Playboy and retire to Alaska so that she can kill defenseless mammals in peace. That, in truth, is her real station in life.

Quote:
This is about what she deserves - a comic book. She is a joke!

Quote:
That is where she belongs - in a comic strip.

Further, these two aren't the only politicos that they have made comics about. And, frankly, they have been pretty even handed in their coverage of right/left politicians. I don't know if the issues are fair in and of themselves as I don't see me plopping down 4 bucks for any of this shit, but they've made these about Hillary, Michelle, Caroline Kennedy, Palin, and Condi. Like her or not, I think it is terribly disingenuous for MSNBC to not even point out that she isn't the first female politico to be biographed in a Female Force comic. To be fair, they did provide a link to an older article which mentions the other comics, but it is from early this year and I don't see a lot of people actually reading it. Rather, they will just see the Lady Gaga cover and think that it fits their "Palin is a celebrity" mindset.

Sure, she may be the next pres or she may just be fap material for conservative polititards...either way, MSNBC could've presented this better.