Hey long time no see wife and kids keep me busy plus new job and promotion can't screw around at work anymore.

I have great need of some phone call harrassment.

So if one of the moderators or the Great Bobo Kampy himself can keep this on top I'd appreciate it.

Just before the New Year we received a letter akin to those scam emails that tell you 125 Grand is waiting for you cash this 3Grand check first.

Gave us a phone number, I called wanting to play along. I did not want to give him the proper access codes from the letter in case they could track us. His response "THAT IS NOT THE NUMBER YOU ARE MORE THAN STUPID!" So this letter goes on to say that we won a sweepstake because we had recently shopped at Walmart, Target, Walgreens etc (shops most anyone would have shopped at in the recent past). I called him back claiming to be the marketer from Walgreens and that my wife's friend got this letter and know that Walgreens was not participating in this event and asked to speak with the person in charge. The guy becomes irate swearing cursing threatening to kill and rape my family.

So you know my wife (a Nature Boy at heart if not online) could NOT let this go.

We call him several times daily. Sometimes he won answer the blocked calls or he will answer the call cursing at us.

Most recently today he tells us he knows where we live and will kill my wife. So I call him back to tell him I can't wait for him to come over and watch my wife kick his ass rip his arms off and shove them up his ass.

There are several different guys that answer but we have really got this guy over the edge. He gets so crazied! And it also ruins potential victims of the scams when he won't answer or curse the second he answers the phone.

PLEASE call him block it *67 or if you have access to a phone that doesn't matter all the better!

He claims his name is John Smith, however his African access leads me to believe this is an alias.

Ive called and told him I am the FBI, INS etc etc.

He really hates when you acuse him of having anal sex.

You really got him when he starts answering the phone cursing!

289 892 5907

Which is funny because the letter indicated the company was based in Florida but this is actually a number in Ontario/Toronto. Time Trust still around?

PLEASE CALL AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN!

KEEP THIS POST ALIVE!

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!