Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: iggy
you know how women can be when they get interested in something you actually like. Suddenly, it's a couple thing.

Man, I totally feel your pain. Every time I get into a new tv show, if I make the mistake of showing my wife, I'm suddenly "wrong" for watching episodes ahead of her. Community, Sons of Anarchy, you name it, they went from being "my" shows to "our" shows.

Are YOU caught up Iggy? I'll do my best to not Spoilerize anything. Or at least, I'll try to give you Spoiler warnings.

BTW, are you getting your Who from "alternate sources"? Because, if you are lacking any, I know where you can find episodes. PM me if you need it...

No "alternate sources" here. I "pay my tithes" to the Cult of Skaro...:cough: BBC :cough:...if you know what I mean. But, I've already got the five complete seasons and the specials. Though, I am having trouble tracking down a lot of the classic series stuff so if it could help with that...

Thanks for being considerate on spoiler warnings though, hopefully, I won't need them for too long. I got the wife through season four last night. So, only the specials and season five to go. If all goes according to plan, I should be able to catch up before the third episode airs. Luckily, she is loving watching it through the wonders of HDMI on the new TV (46' LED! ) so that shouldn't be a problem.