Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Has nothing to do with "disagreeing with black people", you ignorant hillbilly. He makes logical, rational sense. You whine and cry arbitrarily. There is no comparison. So, again, stop being a bitch about it...

Oh please.

I don't bare any ill will towards Bastard--until he starts making the more outrageous claims that he's been prone to--but attempting to deny that his rants are on par with Whomod's or Wondy's is disingenuous to say the least.

c'mon, dude. i tend to take the racial stuff more seriously than most...unlike some of you for whom racism is mere concept, i've actually experienced it...but, there's no way you can lump me in with whomod or wonderboy.

as i recall, whomod was one step short of blowing up the ronald reagan library and wondy...i'm not sure what happened to him. a decade ago, dave was a thoughtful conservative who's views rarely matched mine but, was able to engage in a reasoned debate of divergent ideas. now...it's painful to read. conspiracy theories and hate are not compelling arguments.

if anything, i'm most comparable to pro and sammitch...with a bit of theory 9 and g-man mixed in.

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love