Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
I don't see Stewart utterly destroying Bill. It actually seemed like they weren't really debating, they were too polite to each other (but then again, maybe that's just because I don't fall in with either party, so I'm not exactly rooting for either).

Although Pro, I'm just curious - you seem to be rooting for Stewart, but disregarding both him and Reilly, and even Obama and inviting a poet in the white house - what do you think about Common as a role model? (I believe their debate eventually devolved into trying to put down or justify Common's support of the copkiller)

Honestly? I'm just stirring/smoking the pot. I post something slightly bent to the Left, and then watch to see who bites. If I had a real opinion about the whole thing, it's that Stewart makes more of a valid point about the inconsistency of FOX's message, and their "manufactured outrage". Basically it just says their message is that whites are okay to go to the White House no matter what they say or do, but not blacks.

As far as Common himself, and his material, I don't know the first thing about either. And frankly, don't care. What's this fantasy "sanctity" of the White House? The biggest crooks ever have set there. Look all the criminal politicians that have strolled those halls openly. You think I care if one of the many poets that spoke in a "who gives a shit" event happened to be a black rapper that once sang a song about some chick from the 70's that shot a cop? Give me a break. Rove, Cheney, and Rumsfeld killed thousands for oil. Look at the manufactured lies we went to Vietnam over. How many died there? A rapper sang a song once, somewhere, away from the White House? Who gives a flying fuck? Only the ignorant children who see the world as some single-layered cartoon, I suppose...

Quote:
P.S.

Just to get this out of the way: I'm racist against Common, so there.

I'm racist against anyone you're racist against, you slant-eyed devil...