Originally Posted By: Pro
Second, you consistently accuse me of using "the exact Liberal talking points". Yet, at no time have I copied and pasted anything. I'm just speaking from the heart, the mind, and the realm of common sense and rational thought. So, the fact that you see anything of my opinion as "Liberal talking points" is merely your own partisan-paranoia, as ever. Believe what you like, dude.

And yet you keep stringing together the same words as the Schumer/Reid/Pelosi talking points. Right.Wing.Extremist.

What an incredible coincidence!

Waaaaah! You have no sense of humor and are easily ruffled! Waaaaah! Jeez, Dave, cry me a river man. Get over it. It's just the internet. Ignore my jokes if you don't like them. Bitching about it just makes you sound like a pussy.

Yeah, so funny, the way you call the president a nigger.

As is manifest in the above sample, it seems to me you get pretty angry and apoplectic in your so-called "humor".

Exposing? Exposing what?? The only thing you've exposed is YOUR absolute nutso bias and beliefs. No one...and I mean NO ONE...is on your wavelength here. No one agrees with your fantasy extremist attitude and hypocritical beliefs! No one ever pipes up and says, "Hey that Wonder Boy sure makes a lot of sense!". No one!! Everyone from BSAMS, to Rex, to G-Man, to Rob, to Mxy, to....to everyone.....we all think you're batshit insane. We tell you that constantly. How do you filter that out? How do you not see that you are the Loony-Right that even The Right is embarrassed by? How?!

Don't look now, but you just got apoplectic again.

I know you like to paint it that way. But beyond your delusion, many here do agree with my political views.
Pariah agrees with me quite a bit.
G-man and I are often in agreement. What he dissented from me on was my taking the bait from Rex and other trolls like yourself, not for my political views.
Mr JLA used to be in agreement with me often, until he, for reasons I don't really understand, apparently had some kind of awakening and turned more liberal, at least on anti-corporate and pro-union issues.
Rob Kamphausen has never said an unkind word to me, and on several occasions has e-mailed me and invited me to come back and post, when I was away too long.

Even BSAMS and Rex, despite not voicing solidarity with me, basically post the exact same conservative views that I do (i.e., Obama is a left-extremist radical who wants to destroy capitalism, and whether by design or stupidity Obama is destroying our economy, and needs to be voted out of office).
In BSAMS' case, he too periodically watches Glenn Beck, and often posts articles and video from The Blaze(Beck), HotAir (Michelle Malkin), and other conservative sites that, if you had any sanity and logic to your argument, are at least as if not more right-wing than what I post.

Iggy may or may not agree with me, I think he at turns agrees and disagrees with parts of what I say. He likewise used to post Pat Buchanan columns, until he was irrationally vilified for it, as I was. The difference between the two of us is he doesn't wish to post what is unpopular with the rest of you, whereas I'll post it to be read whether you like it or not, if I feel the points are well made.

So when you say "everybody", you really mean your merry little clicque of trolls. A group of 5 or so, of you, the doctor, rex (oh there's an ally that hurts your superior sanity argument) Newt, Sammitch, and a few others who barely post here.

You guys pretty much have the same contempt for G-man, Pariah, and (until he changed political poles and becaame a liberal) Mr JLA, as you have for me. And your collective angry troll antics have pretty much chased away any other prospective new posters for several years now, with the angry hysterics you're unleashing on me right now.