Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Seriously, Pro, why do you respond to WB? He's not going to rationally consider your opinion. He blows up way too easily for it to be fun to troll him.

I guess....honestly...I'm a little fascinated. I've never seen a condition like his up-close. The denial is palatable. I sort of pity his inability to snap out of it. But, you're right, I should probably just ignore him...

Originally Posted By: iggy
Penis of Truth. Fucker of Socks. What's BSAMSchwab's nickname for this superhero club?

The Unfuckables?

Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Let it go, Iggy. I tried giving him the same advice years ago. Now, I'm just another left-wing, God/America hating commie with plans of destroying WB's good name.

ENABLER!!

Originally Posted By: iggy
Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Wow. You and I are long-lost twins. If we ever meet in real-life, I'll give you a copy of all the Conspiracy documentaries I have downloaded.