go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Seriously, Pro, why do you respond to WB? He's not going to rationally consider your opinion. He blows up way too easily for it to be fun to troll him.

I guess....honestly...I'm a little fascinated. I've never seen a condition like his up-close. The denial is palatable. I sort of pity his inability to snap out of it. But, you're right, I should probably just ignore him...

Originally Posted By: iggy
Penis of Truth. Fucker of Socks. What's BSAMSchwab's nickname for this superhero club?

The Unfuckables?

Let it go, Iggy. I tried giving him the same advice years ago. Now, I'm just another left-wing, God/America hating commie with plans of destroying WB's good name.

ENABLER!!

Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Wow. You and I are long-lost twins. If we ever meet in real-life, I'll give you a copy of all the Conspiracy documentaries I have downloaded.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
You mean this?

..SNIP..

That doesn't sound like a call for Weiner's resignation to me

Dude....really? THAT was your point? He didn't LITERALLY "call for Weiner's resignation" after the dude admitted his guilt? Was it not enough that he did so beforehand? Is it not enough he up-front blatantly stated he and Weiner were real-life friends and that he was facing a conflict of interest (thus personified by said skit with John Oliver)? Could it be that he's a comedian who never called for Bush, Cheney, or Rumsfeld's resignation? Isn't it a fact that his show on COMEDY Central has no political sway one way or the other? What would be the point of him asking for Weiner's resignation over showing his dick to some hotties, if he never asked for it when the last White House gang killed thousands of innocent soldiers and civilians?

Sorry. I can't see your point here. I think Stewart's doing exactly what he's always done, and suddenly you want him to go after the people "your side" says are "evil". I don't expect that kind of partisan tact from you. You're better than that, Gary Geoff Gordon Manley...

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Seriously, Pro, why do you respond to WB? He's not going to rationally consider your opinion. He blows up way too easily for it to be fun to troll him.

I guess....honestly...I'm a little fascinated. I've never seen a condition like his up-close. The denial is palatable. I sort of pity his inability to snap out of it. But, you're right, I should probably just ignore him...

Penis of Truth. Fucker of Socks. What's BSAMSchwab's nickname for this superhero club?

The Unfuckables?

Let it go, Iggy. I tried giving him the same advice years ago. Now, I'm just another left-wing, God/America hating commie with plans of destroying WB's good name.

ENABLER!!

Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Wow. You and I are long-lost twins. If we ever meet in real-life, I'll give you a copy of all the Conspiracy documentaries I have downloaded.

Sounds good.

Honestly, while I still allow for pinpointing one's position (i.e. liberal, conservative, or whatever), I've met and befriended many people "on the other side" who have similar views. It is mainly the people who feel compelled to be deeply partisan that really grind my gears. So often, the answer to their problems is right there in front of them if they just follow the money, but party loyalty just refuses to let them recognize it. Hell, my finding allies on the other side has--in a way--been my one consolation for the falling out I've had with "my side of the fence." I've completely fallen out with what now calls itself "The Tea Party." It has, for the most part, been co-opted. Once, it cared about things like the Fed and true deficit reduction. Now, they are lining up to vote for a man (Herman Cain) who was once on the board of directors for the federal reserve bank in Kansas City. WTF?

I've also been looking more deeply into the effects of media conglomeration on how the race for 2012 is sizing up. Watching the way they do things really shows you who are the acceptable candidate to the elite. The most egregious example I've seen of this was on O'Reilly a few weeks back. The cherry-picked the poll so badly that if you took the time to count up the percentages shown, they left out nearly a third of respondents answers. My question: what did that thirty percent say that was "less news worthy" than pointing out guys like Santorum and Gingrich were only polling one or two percent? Sorry, getting on a tangent.

Anyway, glad we share similar thoughts on this subject.

Last edited by iggy; 2011-06-09 9:02 PM. Reason: Location of Fed Res. Bank
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You know what, Iggy, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other people, here, in the trailer park.

Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're
good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe
watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick
back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people,
Iggy. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing
to the soil!

You know that Son of Myx kid, the kid that delivers papers
in the neighborhood. He's a foreign kid. Some of the neighbors
say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it.

Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a Burrow Owl.
Kept bugging his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never
ask for anything else as long as I live." So the guy
breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.

Anyway, 10:30, the other night, I go out in my yard, and there's
the Son of Myx kid, looking up in the tree. I say, "What are
you looking for?" He says "I'm looking for my burrow owl."
I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everybody knows
the burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground. Why the hell do you
think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?" Now Iggy, do you
think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are
doing to the soil?

I first became aware of this about ten years ago, the summer
my oldest boy, G-Man Jr. died. You know that carnival comes into
town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride
called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside
the Mixer at all times." But G-Man Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just
like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody,
Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found
his head over by the snow cone concession.

A few days after that, I open up the mail. And there's a pamphlet
in there. From Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to G-Man Jr.
And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our
soil?"

Now, Iggy, if you look at the soil around any large US city,
there's a big underground homosexual population. Des Moines, Iowa,
for an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Iggy.
You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government
says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on,
Iggy. I know it's the queers. They're in it with George Soros and the aliens. They're building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to
God.

You know what, Iggy, I like you. You're not like the other
people, here in this trailer park.

\:lol\:

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Somehow, I can sort of picture Pro and Iggy spending a whole afternoon listening to conspiracy documentaries. But the visibility is going to be severely limited by all the pot smoke in the room.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

You're probably right.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\:

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
I am the Ill Mac...

I'm a PC!!

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Says the dipshit who back around 2003 scolded me and says he slapped me on "ignore", and has continued to allege that, and yet regularly snipes at my posts, for lo these many years.

I don't "blow up", easily or otherwise, I just minimally respond to your hypocritical idiocy.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I don't "blow up", easily or otherwise

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Why do I even bother?

Yeah, because that lengthy rant of antagonism, parodying my views, and other assorted insults was such a polite attempt to reason with me in a mutually respectful discussion.

Who are you kidding, Pro?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Iggy

Originally Posted By: WB
Iggy may or may not agree with me, I think he at turns agrees and disagrees with parts of what I say. He likewise used to post Pat Buchanan columns, until he was irrationally vilified for it, as I was. The difference between the two of us is he doesn't wish to post what is unpopular with the rest of you, whereas I'll post it to be read whether you like it or not, if I feel the points are well made.

And, I still read Pat's columns when they are released. However, I'm also willing to signify were Pat and I don't see eye-to-eye. So long as he is talking about things like foreign policy and the economy, we are in agreement. Once he starts talking social issues though, I'm out.

Like you, I don't agree with all Pat Buchanan's points, much as I respect him. I'm not Catholic, and don't share his views on social issues either. Although I'm much more pro-life than I used to be, I don't really care if my elected leaders are pro-life advocates, and I actually find politicians who make a big issue of it (example: Rick Santorum) to have warped priorities and exploiting emotions.

I'm torn on Buchanan's relatively isolationist views on the U.S. being the global cop. He advocates George Washington's advice to "avoid foreign entanglements" and "wars that are not in our national interest", but our national interest can sometimes be difficult to define.
If we didn't ally with Stalin in W W II, the Axis power would likely have conquered Eurasia and eventually invaded the Americas as well.
If we hadn't taken decisive action (that Europeans were not taking) the conflict in Bosnia and Croatia could have expanded into a far wider regional conflict or even a third world war.
If we let Saddam Hussein keep Kuwait in 1990, or further invade the Arabian peninsula, Hussein could have cut off the flow of oil to the West and crippled our economy.
These are arguably all in our national interest.
So I'm not sure I support Buchanan's more isolationist views, among other views he has. I post what I agree with, and likewise post what I agree with of Glenn Beck's commentary.

But I agree with a lot of Buchanan's commentary. I don't read his columns every week, but I've read his last five books, and he backs his views with considerable supporting evidence.

However, as much as I like you as a person, it can sometimes seem that you believe it because Glenn Beck went on some deranged rant about it. Like if Glenn Beck says George Soros is trying to destroy America through secretly funding the gays fighting for equal rights who are secretly economic time bombs waiting to go off in all their communistic glory and bring capitalist society down on its kness and then cum on it; then it feels like we are going to hear about it through you on these forums as if it is gospel.

You are, of course, playfully making fun of Beck. I've never heard Beck say anything about gays. What he says about George Soros manipulating currencies and toppling financial systems is common knowledge and far from paranoia.
Soros' funding of liberal media sources and liberal think tanks to attack the U.S. government and conservatives, to the tune of 48 million dollars this year, are likewise well documented.
Soros' vision to collapse the U.S. dollar and reign us into a global government (while enriching himself by investing in assets that gain from the dollar's collapse) are also well known.

And I believe that based on evidence and well-researched books on the subject, many of them showcased, and authors interviewed, on Glenn Beck's program. Charlie Rose is another program I've seen these writers interviewed.

I don't believe it "just because Beck said it". I believe it because I've looked at the evidence. There are many days where I flip the channel on Beck because he's just ranting without facts to back it up. But when he cites facts I can read for myself, yes, I believe him.

Not that I want a jihad declared on me or anything like that, but it sounds at times like There is no nutjob but Glenn Beck and Wonder Boy is his prophet. And, I think that is what people generally troll you about. Like, at this point, even if you aren't talking about Glenn Beck all a few posters will be able to imagine is you typing your post while wearing a tin foil hat and watching seventeen monitors all turned to Glenn Beck. You've just given them so much ammo over the years they will never see you as anything else but a nutjob (right-wing extremist).

I can't be held responsible for other people's perception. I certainly cite facts to back my views, and Beck when I quote him likewise cites facts.

And you unwittingly hit on the main point: It's not even political discussion of the issue by them, it's just pure trolling.

But, on the flip-side, I don't think I can troll you about it that much because I'm probably a bigger nutcase then Beck could ever hope to be. Honestly, I think what makes Glenn and his followers sound so silly is that they try to turn it all into some vast left-wing conspiracy.

Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their...

I think you don't fully understand Becks POV.

If you watched his program on a regular basis, you'd see that he says:
1) the whole Left/Right thing is a distraction from the globalist ideology that infests both parties. That McCain is in many ways near-identical in views to Obama on issues like border security, the TARP bailout, further economic U.S. integration with Mexico and Canada, etc.
Beck argues that all the left/right bickering is a deliberate distraction by the puppet masters of both parties and the media, so they can continue to move us away from sovereignty and toward global integration and collapse of the dollar, no matter which party is in power.

2) Beck doesn't "try to turn it into some vast left-wing conspiracy", he just points out what LEFTISTS THEMSELVES HAVE SAID. It's not paranoid speculation, he is quoting these radicals! Van Jones, Ron Bloom, Anita Dunn, Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd, Jeff Jones (who wrote Obama's stimulus, omnibus and Obamacare legislation) and Obama himself. Quoted in their own writings and interviews, and videotaped public appearances.
How can anyone possibly write that off as "paranoid conspiracy theory"?

These are their own words, their own stated goals and implemented policies.

3) the "vast conspiracy" between Leftists and Muslim radicals is also supported by the undisputed actions of William Ayers, Code Pink, SEIU and other leftist groups organizing demonstrators and riots throughout the Ärab Spring" Middle East nations that are rising up.

Beck explains, again, with sources to back it up, that leftists and Islamic radicals are working together in their shared goal of overthrowing Western capitalism, and will eventually turn on each other once they achieve collapse of the West.
(Ten years ago, prior to 9-11, I spoke to a CBS News correspondent who after his speaking appearance and booksigning, talked to me about islamic terrorist groups collaborating with Ku Klux Klan and other similar anti-semitic groups, sharing information and resources, in their shared anti-semitism goals. I would hope that patriotism after 9-11 would have caused them to sever those ties with Islamic terrorists.)

...control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Still, crazy as I sound, somehow even I can't bring forth the feeling in people that they are talking to a complete nutjob like you can. Then, rather than just letting them call you batshit, you feel the need to type a five hundred word rave on why you aren't batshit. Let. It. Go. Otherwise, you just go from just batshit to a batshit, five-star, ten course meal for trolls.

If it's a troll who has no interest in any serious political discussion, and is just out to get under my skin (like rex), okay, in that case I see your point.

But Pro just alleged a bunch of bogus crap (i.e., "everybody hates you, G-man, Iggy, everybody") and I just politely pointed out the inaccuracies in what he alleged.

If anyone was truly ripe for being trolled, it's Pro, because he regularly becomes apoplectic when exchanging posts with me.
Pro hysterically whines "WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE!! YOU"RE CRAZY!! YOU'RE INSANE!! YOU'RE DEMENTED AND IN NEED OF PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THAT REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL!! WHY CAN'T YOU BE NEUTRAL AND OBJECTIVE LIKE ME AND SEE THAT REPUBLICANS ARE WRONG, ATTACKING OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS BECAUSE OF THEIR RIGHT WING EXTREMISM, BECAUSE THEY JUST CAN'T HANDLE THAT THERE'S A NIGGER IN THE WHITE HOUSE!! But I'm neutral and objective, and you're a right-wing crazy."

Of course there's nothing extreme or non-objective about Pro's views.

Personally, I think you are an okay guy who I agree with on quite a few issues. However, you have a tendency to get fairly bombastic in your rhetoric and a little melodramatic when others troll you about it. And, in that regard, I have to side with Pro in saying, "Calm down. It's only the internet."

Okay, sure. I'll own up to that. We all get a bit overheated at times. And I certainly lash back sometimes, especially when they gang up on me and I'm taking it from all sides.
But read back through my exchanges over the last month or so with Pro, or Sammitch, or Rex, or Bastard. Try and tell me that their responses are really any different than mine.

The only difference is the standard I'm held to, that they're not.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Summarize,please.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I'm a retard.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Summarize,please.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Summarize,please.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
Summarize,please.

If my calm and polite response to the issues raised can fairly be described as

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
WEINER'S FIFTH SEXTING PARTNER REVEALED
 Quote:

Published June 10, 2011

U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., arrives for a news conference in New York, Monday, June 6, 2011. After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six women before and after getting married. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
The fifth woman in the Weinergate scandal has been identified as Traci Nobles, a Pilates and Zumba instructor who repeatedly referred to the Rep. Anthony Weiner's genitalia in their online chats, the New York Post reported Friday.

"Weiner! Way to stand your ground sexy. Keep it up like I know you can!" Nobles wrote in one message on the New York congressman's Facebook page, the newspaper reported.

"Heart you, heart your passion, and as always, heart your balls!"

Weiner confessed Monday to sending lewd photos and suggestive messages through social media sites to six women over a three-year period. The confession came after Weiner spent a week vigorously lying about accidentally sending a photo of his bulging underwear to all of his Twitter followers that was intended to go only to Gennette Cordova, a 21-year-old college student in Seattle. Weiner had claimed his account was hacked and that he was likely the victim of a prank.

The other women who have come forward are Meagan Broussard, a 26-year-old single mother, Lisa Weiss, a 40-year-old Las Vegas blackjack dealer, and porn star Ginger Lee.

Nobles, a 34-year-old cheerleading coach and gym coach in Athens, Ga., came forward reluctantly after a roommate sent the Las Vegas Sun a screenshot of a private conversation she had with Weiner.

"I really regret that this was sent to you," Nobles told the Sun. "She thought someone should know."

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Another story I saw on Fox is Twitter posts by Congressional members have declined by 27% since the Weiner sexting story broke.

And a site has transcribed a number of Weiner's online sexting conversations with the Vegas woman and others.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And although the facts are not fully known and disclosed, Weiner apparently had online communication with an under-age 17 year old girl:

Exclusive: Police Investigate Weiner's Messages to Teenage Girl in Delaware
 Quote:

By Jana Winter

Published June 10, 2011

NEW CASTLE, Del. -- Police here are investigating direct online communications between New York Rep. Anthony Weiner and a 17-year-old girl and are looking for any other young women who may be involved, though the nature of the communications wasn't immediately clear.

The police probe comes as Weiner, who is married, fends off calls from both sides of the aisle in Congress for him to quit after he admitted to lying about his inappropriate online and phone communications with a half dozen women.

Weiner's interactions with the Delaware girl "were neither explicit nor indecent," Weiner spokeswoman Risa Heller said Friday night.

Two officers from the New Castle County Police Department arrived at the high school junior's home around 4:30 p.m. Friday when FoxNews.com was inside speaking with a family member. The Delaware cops asked FoxNews.com to step outside so they could speak with the 17-year-old's mother in private. While FoxNews.com was walking down the driveway, the daughter was walking up.

The girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a minor, told FoxNews.com, "I'm doing OK."

The police left the home after about 30 minutes, followed by the daughter and mother, who left in a separate car. It was not clear if the mother and daughter were going to continue the conversation with police at another location.

Sources close the student said the girl followed Weiner on Twitter after seeing him speak during a school trip to Washington on April 1. Weiner, after signing on to follow the girl's Twitter feed, direct-messaged the girl on April 13, the sources said, though it is not clear what other communication the two may have had between or after those dates. Weiner no longer follows the girl on Twitter.

At a news conference Monday, Weiner responded to mounting reports of inappropriate online communications by admitting he had sent lewd photos and sexually suggestive messages to six women through social networking sites over a three-year period.

Those women were all adults, "to the best of my knowledge," he said, though he admitted that he couldn't know for sure. "All I know is what they publish about themselves in social media," he said.

The confession came after Weiner had lied for a week about how a photo of his bulging underwear was sent to all of his Twitter followers before he quickly deleted it. Weiner claimed his Twitter account was hacked and that he was the victim of a prank. In fact, he had intended to send the photo to a 21-year-old college student but accidentally made it public.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

If my calm and polite response to the issues raised

Nothing you do is ever calm or polite. You're the biggest name caller on the internet.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Only a matter of time now. Pelosi and Wasserman-Schultz have called for Weiner to resign. Whether they just waited until they saw which way the wind was blowing or they are getting out ahead of a bombshell, he is pretty much doomed.

As for the under-aged girl, this could be the bombshell or it could really be as innocent as he said. We'll just have to wait and find out. Still, he may have saved himself a lot more public scrutiny and may have been able to salvage his career if he--at least--thought of how private messaging a seventeen year old could be perceived.

Honestly, though I never really agreed with him on the issues, I liked Anthony. He was--at least--entertaining and seemed to have a real passion for what he was doing. So, it is a little sad to watch it all crash and burn like this.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The rehab move is definitely the ploy of a desperate man.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Next stop, reality tv.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Or MSNBC commentator

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
Summarize,please.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
That's what I thought he said.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
A Star Is Born: The David Vitter & Anthony Weiner Version
Ben Greenman's musical got me thinking. We need more spectacle in the blogosphere. And, as much as I love musicals, that's not really my forté. I'm much better at writing Arthur Miller-style heart-wrenching gritty dramas. So, take a look at this when you get a chance. It's kind of a work in progress.

The curtain rises on two Republican politicians speaking to one another.

Republican #1: So, about Weiner. We're gonna make this guy resign, right?

Republican #2: Oh, totally! There's no way that we can allow a man with such low moral principles to serve in the highly esteemed United States Congress.

Republican #1: Exactly! Our bicameral legislative branch is a shining paragon of morality. It can never be sullied by the base habits of a man who uses his genitals for anything other than the sacred act of procreation.

Republican #2: I couldn't have said it better myself. And another thing–

Sen. David Vitter enters, interrupts.

Sen. David Vitter: Hey, guys! Wassup?! Listen, you're coming to my fundraiser tonight, right? Gotta keep the ol' Vitter doin' his thang on the Senate floor, comprende?

Republican #1: Oh, absolutely!

Republican #2: I wouldn't miss it for anything!

Sen. David Vitter: Excellent. I'll see you over there. Gotta make a quick pit stop at drugstore and pick up some Huggies for my, uh… baby… Alright, goodbye.

Sen. David Vitter leaves.

Republican #1: So, who do you like for President?

Republican #1: I'm leaning toward Newt.

Black out.

http://www.indecisionforever.com/2011/06/09/a-star-is-born-the-david-vitter-anthony-weiner-version/

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

If my calm and polite response to the issues raised

Nothing you do is ever calm or polite. You're the biggest name caller on the internet.

Normally I'd say

But given that you're the the most anti-social piece of work on these boards, I'll instead say:
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Oh, the irony.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I win again.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Reports say Hillary and Huma are expected back today. Even if you don't like him, pray for this man's health and well-being today. Oh, but to be a fly on the wall in that meeting. \:p

iggy #1151808 2011-06-16 3:36 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Weiner will resign: New York Rep. Anthony Weiner has decided to resign his seat in Congress after a two-week scandal spawned by lewd and even X-rated photos the New York lawmaker took of himself and sent online to numerous women, relieved Democratic officials said Thursday.

Apparently, the National Enquirer's front page tomorrow will be a pic of him posing in tights and a bra. That may have had something to do with today's decision.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

No doubt.

His wife, who has been out of the country since before this story first broke, arrived home yesterday from an overseas trip with Hillary Clinton.
And I'm sure it was quite a conversation she and The Weiner had when she arrived home. I've seen reports that he wanted to talk with his wife before making the decision to resign.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Today's NY Post has coverage of the resignation announcement:
  • Howard Stern staffer Benji Bronk shouted, "Are you fully erect?"
    When others tried to stifle Bronk, he argued, "Don't you want to know? I want to know."
    Then he tossed another question at Weiner, "Are you more than seven inches?"

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard