George Anthony Says on Dr. Phil His Daughter Casey Responsible for Caylee's Death

Quote:
Appearing on "Dr. Phil" for the second time in two days, George Anthony said he blamed his daughter, Casey Anthony, for the death of his two-year-old granddaughter, Caylee.

"Yeah, I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today," George Anthony told Dr. Phil McGraw. "I lost Caylee three years ago and I believe I lost Casey at the same time. I believe that. She is responsible."

...George Anthony had a different point of view.

"I believe something else happened to her. ... I believe Casey or someone else she was with possibly gave too much to Caylee. She fell asleep and didn't wake up," he said.

When McGraw asked, "Too much what?" Anthony replied, "Possibly some kind of drug or something like that."

The drugs would have allowed Casey Anthony to "go out and have a good time. To be with friends," George Anthony said. His wife was visibly surprised by his response.

"This is the first time that I've heard this out of his mouth," Cindy Anthony said. She added: "I don't buy that for a moment. I'm sorry. We disagree about this. ... I'm really kind of shocked to hear that today."

George Anthony also said he suspects his daughter was present when Caylee was buried in the woods near their house and said that she "probably had some help."

Despite the difference in opinion, Cindy Anthony said she was not angry with her husband.

"If that's how he feels and he is finally getting that out in the open, then I think that's a good thing for him because he's held so much in," she said.

Pretty telling, when even her own father can no longer delude himself to believe she is innocent.