Originally Posted By: Prometheus
I heard those blood-thirsty scum cheering at the debate for killing and executions. How primitive. How childish. How disgusting. But, the Right is letting them pull them onto the Crazy Highway, so it's just as much their fault as it is the white-trash that makes up the Tea Party. So, fuck them all. And especially those that try to make excuses and apologies for evil like that. Sheep like that are the bottom-feeders that helped Adolf take power....

\:\)

Originally Posted By: WB

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Yeah, I'm sure the black members of the Tea Party will be shocked.

Both of them?

Do you ever read an article before you hack out your ignorance?

Or do you just prefer looking like an idiot?

Gallup: Tea Party Members Follow Closely With Mainsteam Population Demographics, in Both Opinion and Racial Statistics

Quote:
PRINCETON, NJ -- Tea Party supporters skew right politically; but demographically, they are generally representative of the public at large. That's the finding of a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted March 26-28, in which 28% of U.S. adults call themselves supporters of the Tea Party movement.

and

As I've pointed out repeatedly in the fact of your uninformed ignorance, Pro, the Tea Party in polls are among the most educated, the most financially successful, and largely have views that are quantifiably (in percentage numbers) almost identical to those of the mainstream of America.
Whether discussing race, class, income, education, or opinion on social issues.

Seriously, Pro.

The facts vs. your slanderous opinionated view of anyone who disagrees with your political views.

You're so broken it's not even funny.