Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
the tea party, if I understand correctly, has no true 'leaders' - anyone who's called themselves or been called one is either a convenient fall guy for the opposition or a moron with aspirations of riding a singularly decentralized (and fairly disorganized) movement.

They can have spokespersons though, can't they?

Glenn Beck makes me miss the time when Bill O'Reilly was the main Republican pundit. Would O'Reilly say something dumbfucked like this, I ask you all:

Quote:
2011 Norway attacks

In the wake of the 2011 Norway attacks, Beck received condemnation for his comparison of murdered and surviving members of the Norwegian Workers' Youth League to the Hitler Youth. He said, "There was a shooting at a political camp which sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler Youth or whatever, you know what I mean. Who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing."[196] The statement was ill-received in Norway, leading senior political commentator Frank Aarebrot to label Beck as a "vulgar propagandist" and a "fascist",[197] and Torbjørn Eriksen, former press secretary to Norway's prime minister Jens Stoltenberg, to describe Beck's comment as "a new low", adding that "Glenn Beck's comments are ignorant, incorrect and extremely hurtful".[198] Commentators pointed out that groups affiliated with the Tea Party movement and the Beck-founded 9-12 Project also sponsor politically oriented camp programs for children.[198][199][200][201][202] Beck condemned the attack in spite of his statements about its victims.[203]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck#2011_Norway_attacks

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!