Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
I doubt you've ever even listened to Glenn Beck, except as soundbyted to a selectively ridiculous context on MSNBC or MediaMatters, or some other liberal blog.
Mental baby food spoon-fed to the most fully indoctrinated liberals.

You...uh....DO realize he's not American...right? \:lol\: Moron.

What the heck kind of disinformation are you babbling?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck

Quote:
Glenn Edward Lee Beck (born February 10, 1964) is an American conservative radio host, vlogger, author, entrepreneur, political commentator and former television host

and

Quote:
Glenn Edward Lee Beck was born in Everett, Washington, to William and Mary Beck, who lived in Mountlake Terrace, Washington at the time of their son's birth.[12] The family later moved to Mount Vernon, Washington,[13] where they owned and operated City Bakery in the downtown area.[14] He is descended from German immigrants who came to the United States in the 1800s.[15] Beck was raised as a Roman Catholic and attended Immaculate Conception Catholic School in Mount Vernon.

American born, American raised.

And I didn't defend Beck's remark.
Regardless of the motives of decidedly liberal Norwegian politicians who hand out Nobel Prizes to Gore and Obama like Pez candy, a dumb Hitler Youth analogy remark by Beck is still a dumb remark, and I labelled it as such.