Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Blah, blah, blah. Until Zzap, Andy, Thomas, or Whomod grow some balls and make their own posts here, don't expect me to read all of this high school drama...

It's true! Past me was awesome!!

Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Originally Posted By: me

Hmm, I wonder what quote of mine Mxy will take out of context to try and make it seem like I was lurking here?

Mxy you're one transparent mother fucker.

Since I didn't actually quote you, I assume you're calling me invisible. Well, I take offence, sir. I'm very much visible.

You said that I said something. That's as good as a quote.

Maybe. Not according to the dictionary, though.

I suppose it's pointless trying to get you to use common sense.

That's right, let's bury the subject before I ridicule you with the dreaded dictionary!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

I have to say, in all honesty...as a person, not "Prometheus"...we/I/you give a lot of shit to guys like Dave Wonder Boy and Pariah, or even G-Man and Rex. But none of them will ever, EVER be as clearly sad, stupid, and as pathetic as Thomas 'Wanky' Armadillo (or whatever the fuck his name was). Hell, I'd have loved to seen Dave-WB scrape Tommy off the bottom of his boot. Where were you Dave? Also surprised Pariah didn't get more involved, either. You'd think someone like Tommy...who was practically a wind-me-up-toy for people who like to argue and debate...would have been something of a golden plaything for Pariah to bat around. Like a ball of string. Thomas was SOOOO absurd, I almost don't believe he's real.

Iggy...you can tell us now...enough time has passed......Tommy was just an Alt-ID of someone having a joke. Right? I mean, come on. He just couldn't have been....real.