Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Ah. I never remembered Jerry Ordway doing much work for MARVEL. But, then again, I smoke pot.

Does anyone know the true story of why Byrne left SUPERMAN? His runs never seem to end "properly". Except, I guess, his X-Men run. But, he quit West Coast Avengers almost immediately (still don't know why) and for rebooting the most important comic book character ever, he only stayed...what...two years?

but in that two year period, he wrote and drew two monthly Superman books, then took over writing duties on the third book as well. he did a shitload of Superman stories in that two year period.

Any particular reason for hijacking a topic about Shooter's editorial reign at Marvel, to talk for several pages about Byrne's work at DC, and constantly changing the title to "Marvel in the 80's" ?

\:lol\: No one "hijacked" anything, David. Just turns out that everyone is interested in talking about other things. No one is stopping you and G-Man from talking about old, obscure comic things. Topics evolve. And, since I know you have me on "Ignore" () I'm sure you didn't realize we were participating IN your Shooter discussion. It just kept going without you.

Now, stop and join in the topic at hand. Or be ignored. Your choice. \:\)