65. Your mom told me you were gay.
-Freddy-

66. I'd like to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
-Some one like Meg -

67. I can't figure out what sex you are, even after having sex with you.
-Jimmy Rae -

68. I have finished my unfinished business with you.
-anonymous -

69. I love you so much! Let's get married! I want to have lots of children and get a big house and a mortgage and a minivan and....
-Charlene -

70. How about "You're an immature, selfish jerk who couldn't do a goddamn thing for me even if you cared, which you obviously don't, so stop bugging me with your stupid so-called problems and leave me the fCENSOREDk alone." That usually works for me.
-Lee Ving-

71. Here's the phone number of my doctor, I think you and he should talk....
-<<Ogre>>-

72. You smell funny and no, I don't like the way you kiss, I do think it's weird that you like to sing showtunes while having sex... oh wait, that was Mark, wasn't it?
-anonymous -

73. Send a dozen dead roses with a note: "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'd rather be dead than continue seeing you!"
-Beelzabub -

74. F*uck off, asshole (assholette?) I find direct honesty is always the best policy.
-Like I'd say! -

75. GADZOOKS! You're just not as NEARLY as attractive as you are after 10 beers, two shots of vodka, half a bottle of wine, and a Captain Morgan and Coke with a twist of lime!
-Alkyholic -

76. "Well, um..."(utilizing big googly eyes of course)" ...my individual mind patterns are breaking down from the appearance of you ... meep..." at this critical point, scream, "Your fault, your fault" until you finally drive them away at a sprint.
-tripped over my tongue LMac -