dumping lines

1. I need more time and more space. That's why I'm moving 12 hours and 7 states away. Yeah sure I'll call you ...the minute I get there.
-Later4U -

2. Break up? (get out magic 8 ball) All signs point to YES.
-Jimmy Corrona -

3. Answering machine: "Hi, I'm not home right now, If you're Jerry, hang up, if you are any other available male, press two now."
-C.J. -

4. Dear Baby: Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: YOU
-Homer Simpson -

5. All my friends at the gay bar said I should go through with the sex change, what do you think?
-Johnny B. Bad -

6. The mothership has returned and I must leave. Pay no attention to my android double when you see it.
-De Ole Sarge-

7. You've become so incredibly unattractive during these last few minutes, that I don't want to invest any more time trying to have sex with you.
-cmdolando -

8. Sorry, but my leprosy is acting up again. Are you going to eat those fries?
-simian-

9. Do you think the ceiling needs painting? (Timing is everything with this one.)
-De Ole Sarge-

10. Oh, hi Julie...erm...Amanda? Judy? Oh, I remember now, its Cindy, right? Tanya? Does it start with a 'T'?
-Disco -

11. You remind me of my dead ex-husband... Let's get married.
-Black Widow -

12. I'm awfully sorry, but I have asexual tendencies...
-If I told you, I'd have to kill you -

13. Would you like to meet my last girlfriend? Really, its no problem, she's still chained up in my basement.
-Hey you -

14. "I'm dying...and I can't ask you to watch me slowly fade away....Please, go now and remember me as I am"
-Pegasus -

15. (Note: this one comes to you courtesy of Homer Simpson.) Six simple words: I'm not gay, but I'll learn.
-Melkor -

16. No, seriously, I thought you were a man the whole time we were dating.
-Mad Anthony Wayne -

17. I got us tickets to Yanni!
-Delilah Smud Puddle -

18. "If I have to sell my body to get the money to divorce you, I will!"
-always the EX never the wife -