Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden
Instead, thedoctor and Prometheus said that once one have to amputate a body-part due to diabetes type I, it *always* mean that one will have to amputate several other body-parts.

Originally Posted By: thedoctor
For many diabetics, losing the toes is the first in a line of amputations. Many go on with a good life after that. For many others, the next phase is losing the foot, leg, etc.

Missed it again. I also don't see a post at all where Pro makes such a statement as you claim he did.

You were the first person to mention a belief that disabled people weren't worthy of life. No one here said or inferred that. And you were the only one who kept pushing that point. This whole thread was about a man trying to take his own life, not others trying to take it from him. It's not my or anyone else's fault that you jumped to an incorrect conclusion and trying to drive it home when everyone else kept posting that you were on the wrong track.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."