Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
How do you get the oil from those countries?

Very good question...

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
My answer: The normal practice of the US is to invade countries in the name of "freedom" and/or "democracy", still trying to pass off the 70-year-old WWII 'Calvary'-ideal. Once the country has been "freed", they install puppet regimes that are loyal to US corporations, but appear to the rest of the world (and is usually reported by the media) as a "democratically elected government", or whatnot. That way, they can continue to fool those gullible enough to believe the US is this lily-white paragon of virtue and morality, trumpeting Human Rights, all the while ignoring those countries that consistently break said rights on their own people if they are "allies" and/or have resources the corporations want (i.e. China). Once installed, these puppet governments will facilitate US foreign interest in their region, circumventing international laws without it ever tracking back to the White House. Thus, the power-play against the Saudi's stranglehold on Middle East oil continues.

... which Pro can't answer.

Honestly, no one with the 'Blood for Oil' chants can. If we just invade countries with oil we want, why the fuck haven't we rolled into Venezuela?

Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Bonus Question: What is the deal with airline food?

An even more impossible question to answer.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."