Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
That isn't an "article".

Yes it is. I even cited the source and provided a link. Of course it's an article.

Quote:
It's written by a an anonymous guy who identifies himself as a liberal-partisan who hates Fox News, and is stabbing his employer in the back with whatever subjective observations he can, while he works there.

And yet, it's all true. Whatcha going to do? Whine about it? Or face the reality staring you in the face from every angle?

Quote:
I have no allegiance to Fox news. I just get annoyed that they are unfairly maligned by yourself and others, when I see them, in my comparisons of the various networks, to actually give the most balanced coverage, despite slanders to the contrary.

And, again, that's your opinion. Not a fact. The rest of the world will verify that. Look around, man.

Quote:
I've never seen any news organization take the kind of verbal abuse Fox News has.

That's because no other channel promotes itself as "news" and "fair & balanced". Fox pretends to be something it's not, so it gets called on it's deception by honest people. That's just a fact, Dave.

And honestly...why are you worried about a billionaire Aussie and his business? Don't think they can take a little abuse? For fuckssake, they take on the White House and are still on the air. I'm not sure who you think you are protecting here. Greta Van Sustern isn't coming to your house to give you thank-you-sex...

Quote:
And always from far-left front groups, and dishonest fronting far-left individuals like yourself.

Labels, labels, labels. You must categorize, otherwise you cannot understand me. That seems to be a running trend with you.

Quote:
 Originally Posted By: Pro

You've never heard of it, so it doesn't exist? http://nation.foxnews.com/

Blather on your part. So what.

"Blather"? I posted a link to the actual site. I'm not sure what you're talking about here...

Quote:
They post recent stories, and viewers post unprofessional opinion comments. Again, that's no different than Youtube or Rob Kamphaausen's boards, and is not a reflection of the actual Fox News channel.

Sure it is, since they're part of the "FOX Nation" propaganda that the channel promotes. As if to segregate those that do not swing hard-right as being in some OTHER nation, I guess. Same idea as Palin's ignorant "real America" comments. That's just divisive thinking. We all live in the same nation, man. And we're responsible for our own actions. Fox has a lot to answer for with the hate and division it's caused.

Quote:

Originally Posted By: WB
Portrayal of the President's "Hip Hop Barbeque" coverage is not racist, but a playful humorous mockery

That's an opinion, not a fact.

To you, a white guy with questionable racial prejudices, it's a "humorous mockery" (as you puff on a tobacco pipe in your library, sipping brandy, chortling with condescending revelry). To the African-American community, it's simply another example in an endless parade of backhanded racism from a channel that specializes in hate speech and cultural division.

Ignoring your stereotypes and baseless insinuations about me

....you're not white?

Quote:
It's an allegedly "racist" article titled "The President's hip hop Barbeque", at which the president invited a bunch of black Hollywood hip hop entertainers and did, in fact, have a barbecue. What exactly is is racist or inaccurate about that?

Where was "The President's Caucasian Cowboy Picnic" headlines with Bush? Why didn't they mention he was white and having other white people to the White House to "not create jobs"? Don't play dumb. If you cannot see the inherent backhanded racism in that article, then you're far more indoctrinated to your cause than I believe. And nothing I say will get through to you.

Quote:
Again, you make something out of nothing

Birth certificate, teleprompters, preachers........do you REALLY want to talk about making "something out of nothing"? Kettle, your party brethren need to check the mirror. They're in for a shock. On many levels.

Quote:
By the way I neither smoke a pipe, sip brandy, or chortle.

Yeah, neither do I. But, you didn't smile at that image? Lighten up, David. \:lol\:

Quote:

Originally Posted By: WB
And if truly racist comments were made by viewers, then Fox Nation, Fox News, or Roger Ailes himself are no more responsible for viewer comments than Rob Kamphausen is here for comments by BalloonKnot or Rex.

They are absolutely responsible, as they promote that type of backroom discrimination and race-baiting.

I think Rob, or any attorney, would disagree with you.

Why would you bring Rob into this? RobKamphausen.com does not formerly associate itself with anything else. FOX Nation.com is part of the FOXNews Channel. There's no correlation to what you're talking about here.

As for attorney's, that's the last type of people you need to put forth to me as "objective" and "honest". I've been around plenty of attorney's in my time, and G-Shill is a perfect example of a win-over-truth mentality they all carry. So, try again.

Quote:
Stop looking for the swastika to assure yourself of racism. Hate comes in many forms, and is not always overt or obvious. You know that, man. You just suckle at the teat of FAUXNews' propaganda. It thrills you to have "an enemy", and they feed that flame in people of your ilk.

Hat in this case comes in the form of your vicious personal insults.
And fabricated characterization of someone (me) you've never met.

Oh stop crying like a little girl, David. If I've never met you, then how can I be talking about you? I'm talking about your extremist persona you use on these boards. Are you saying that everything you've ever said to me is directed at me, the person, and not "Prometheus"?

Quote:
Obamanomics....The Roots Of Obama's Rage...Suicide of A Superpower by Pat Buchanan...Why The Left Hates America....Slander by Ann Coulter... Culture Of Corruption by Michelle Malkin

.........are you serious? Can you read that list out loud and say to yourself, honestly, you think these are objective, factual, and written to inform truth? The three authors listed are ALL Extremist Rightwing nutjobs who fan the flames of hate every chance they get! You have GOT to be joking!! \:lol\:

If you think that list of propaganda is supposed to sway me to your superior perception of the American politics and the world, you're faaar more gone than I suspected....