Wow. You're comparing our names? That's grammar school nonsense. Get out of here with that shit.

Take a look back at threads in the past. I address you as Jake, in the same way I address Wonder Boy as David, Sammitch as Phil and Lothar, Frank. Why you think I've singled you out is beyond me. As far as I was concerned, before you got all butthurt over the Steve Jobs Twitter shit, I liked you quite a bit.

You can sit there and pretend you haven't been trying to goad me ever since then. But, we both know that would be a lie. I apologized to Doc for misunderstanding him. You jumping on the bandwagon was expected. Then you went apeshit and started throwing a spamming temper tantrum. And because you totally don't care, you took the time to make a Frontpage Banner of me. Just like G-Man did when MEM kept beating his ass into the political dirt. Funny that, huh?

My theory is, like Lothar, you're just an alt of another poster here I've pissed off. If you're Rob, G-Man, Rex, or none of the above, the fact remains you've been on my ass for awhile now, and I never even fired the first shot.

So, believe what you like, little man. I'm not the one -ing all over the entire message board.

Fact.