Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Really. Because the Burton Catwoman acted very little like the comic book Catwoman. She played up the cat gimmick, cracked a whip, and kissed Batman. Aside from that, she just vandalized and sought revenge. From what's been released, which as you pointed out is very little, by the studio, this Catwoman is at least a con artist/thief.

I don't need the con-artist/thief angle. I like the older, sultry, fucking-crazy-nympho version. To me, it's better for live-action than "Oh, aren't I just cleverly flirty while still enforcing the Whedon Rule of dominant females! *wink*"

BUT, again, it hasn't come out, so I could be missing key scenes that paint her in a completely different light. We'll see.

BTW, what was the name of Rhas Al-Ghul's manservant? Was it "Ibis" or something like that? Chris Judge from SG-1 is a cast member of this movie, and I swear it looks like him in there pushing down Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Unless he's just playing "Henchmen #2", I could see him playing that manservant of Rhas. But, he'll probably be "Henchmen #2" ;\)