Originally Posted By: Pariah
Alright, just for moment I'm gonna pretend I care about this film.

You've always cared about this and the other Nolan Batman films. You didn't like them, but they were always on your mind. They were always on your mind.

Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Really. Because the Burton Catwoman acted very little like the comic book Catwoman. She played up the cat gimmick, cracked a whip, and kissed Batman. Aside from that, she just vandalized and sought revenge. From what's been released, which as you pointed out is very little, by the studio, this Catwoman is at least a con artist/thief.

You do realize you're endorsing Anne Hathaway as Catwoman right? Nolan film or not, can we not pretend that's anything other than a disaster?

I just sat through the preview (UGH!) and--surprise surprise--she was cracking teen drama quips with a mousy voice that wouldn't even entice a girl-crazy adolescent. I don't expect a Michelle Pfeiffer, but I would expect a full grown woman.

And it's pretty retarded how Nolan tried to put so much emphasis on realism when he described how they wanted to design Batman's suit, car, and toys but they go along with the fifties version of the catsuit--with long hair no less.

Nolan is killing his own vision for the sake of adopting the sassy female foil. Pretty funny really.

You're right. It's not like Nolan is an auteur director who has made the best Batman films ever made. Wait... he is and has. Guess I'm more likely to give him the benefit of the doubt until I see this film than dump on it because it doesn't live up to your fan fic.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."