Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Batman has never used high-tech devices ever.

The visual nuance seems to differ from device to device. I'm not about to compare a grappling hook or a remote controlled batarang to a flying car. Having that as the climactic highlight of the preview makes a pretty big Marvel impression.

Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Quote:
And make up your mind. Is Hathaway the 50's Catwoman or a Black Widow clone?

Her clone aspect would be her role as the tag-along fem fatale. Emulating the Julie Newmar look is just insult to injury.

Just ask yourself for a moment: did Black Widow substantively add anything to Iron Man or Avengers beyond the role itself? And do you really think Catwoman is set up to accomplish anything more than that?

I haven't seen the Avengers, since, you know, it has been released in the states yet. Is this another instance of you reading the script online first? Black Widow's use in IM2 was the same as Nick Fury's. It was prepping and building up the Avengers concept. Again, though, you haven't seen the movie and are already judging every inch of it. Nolan's done a good job so far, despite what you personally think. I'm willing to see how he ends it. His use of Two-Face was different than what people thought it would be. I'm sure Catwoman will be the same.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."