Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Why are you guys soooo desperate to exonerate a murderer?? I'm incredibly baffled that you cannot see the inherent injustice in gunning down an UNARMED TEENAGER?! I mean, for FUCKS SAKE, guys!! This isn't politics! This is a dead son! A DEAD child! Is this how you deal with all the soldiers that died for oil in the Middle East? All the grieving mothers and fathers and husbands and wives? You just stick your fingers in your ears and "LALALALALALALALALALA"??

For gods sake. What happened to basic human empathy?

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

And the right to your own opinion? Which, by the way, the new evidence, as I said does not by itself prove, but clearly supports the scenario as presented by Zimmerman, and two witnesses.

It seems to me you want to lynch Zimmerman just to forward your partisan liberal agenda, to paint white conservatives as all racists. Except the facts don't support that eaither. As I posted earlier, Zimmerman is a registered Democrat. And is white, black, hispanic and native american, and identifies himself as hispanic, not white.

He also has black family members, and tutors minority kids, that includes black kids. He may be guilty of something, but not racism. Any more than people are racist to think Zimmerman was defending himself. There is forensic evidence that Zimmerman was injured by Martin, and bruised knuckles on Martin that indicate he inflicted Zimmerman's treated injuries.