Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Rob = Jaburg = G-Man = Rex

Still a solid lead. The fact that one of Jake's responses was to create Frontpage Banner of me. Historically, G-Man's the only one who has access to do so. He or Rob. Either way, it's also fact that G changes the banner within ten days, consecutively. Yet, this last one has stayed up nearly three weeks. Sure, there's a 50/50 that G just likes the personal abuse towards me and has elected to keep it there. But, given the historic "MEM Banner" where G-Man used Jake-strategy by using photoshop and real-name-calling as a Frontpage Banner, and their dual spitefulness, it's easy to see the comparison in tactics. I think it's fairly safe to say...especially with their posting proximity and G's presence in nearly every Jake/Pro debate...that it's far more realistic that we're looking at alt-ids of the same guy.

Naturally, I threw Rob in there because of his geographic location, and because I want him to feel included.

And Rex shares traits with all three that's always made him suspect. Not to mention, his sudden departure and Jake's rise to posting prominence.

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Lothar = Wonder Boy

This one is almost a dead-even certainty, with their matching passive-aggressive natures towards me, incredibly outdated senses of humor, and a sort of rural dullness to their posts that ring of hollow intelligence and fresh emotions.

Quote:
Doc = Prometheus = Iggy

I'm willing to bet money that this one is exactly wrong. In fact, I think JD and Jordan would agree with me.